Sorry

(13 Posts)
kim147 Sat 31-May-14 22:09:00

I need to apologise. I know I've been somewhat outspoken on this forum the past few weeks. I've got a lot going on that no one knows about and I haven't got anyone to talk about. I seem to be filled with a lot of anger at the moment and it's come out on here and elsewhere. I don't know what's going on with me but I know I've been a bit vocal on here and have upset a few people.

I've hidden some threads. I don't know what's been said and I don't really want to know. It's just too hard reading stuff at the moment and a major part of my life is very difficult - I'm not looking for sympathy or making it "about me". I just want people to understand that I know I've upset them and I'm sorry.

I believe in feminism and what needs to be achieved. I've learnt a lot from these boards and had my eyes opened. I've made some good online friends here.

Sorry to Beachcomber as well. I know you showed compassion to me when I explained a major part of my life.

Things are just a bit crap at the moment and I seem to be incredibly sensitive and angry. There is a nice side to me which I hope you have seen.

Kim

Delphiniumsblue Sat 31-May-14 22:26:30

Hope that things get better for you soon.

ballsballsballs Sat 31-May-14 22:30:52

flowers

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time Kim. I hope things get better for you soon.

BillnTedsMostFeministAdventure Sun 01-Jun-14 00:35:00

Take care, Kim flowers

TunipTheUnconquerable Sun 01-Jun-14 09:37:11

Look after yourself, Kim. I'm sorry things are tough for you and I hope they improve very soon.

ReallyFuckingFedUp Sun 01-Jun-14 11:06:40

Do you think maybe the place to apologize was on the thread you started? And then maybe even consider having it deleted on the basis that it was both a TAAT and a bit nasty?

Starting another thread where no one see what you have been writing just to tell us that life is hard for you, feels like more attention seeking but also putting us in a position where we can't say that without looking "mean".

Life is hard for a lot of us it's not an excuse.

kim147 Sun 01-Jun-14 11:30:24

I've hidden that thread. I just wanted people to understand why I am like I am at the moment.

It's not meant to be attention seeking - but I did think some people would say that. I can't say what's really going on because if I tried to explain things, I would probably get comments saying I'm wrong. it's your fault and having a go. I would love to be able to explain trans issues and thoughts on here - but I can't without being attacked or belittled. There's so much I would like people to understand and realise about being trans but if I posted it, people who "have difficulties with trans issues" would I think have a go.

So yes - I am sorry.

BriarRainbowshimmer Sun 01-Jun-14 16:54:19

People here are so nice.
OP I was going to suggest actually reading the replies on that thread and apologise there, but the thread is gone now.

You’re not the only one here who is going through difficult times IRL. Many on MN have it tough IRL. It’s not a good excuse for starting vague threads, insulting FWR posters.

I would love to be able to explain trans issues and thoughts on here - but I can't without being attacked or belittled.
I’ve seen you make a couple of references to mean, attacking and lying MN feminists now but I haven't seen you provide any actual examples of this behaviour.

Beachcomber Sun 01-Jun-14 16:58:35

hello kim. i saw your apology to me on the other thread before it was deleted and i replied to you on it. i didnt think HQ would delete the thread but saying as they did, i will repeat what i posted, which was the following;

thank you for the apology. i hope you find peace and have support both for what you are going through now and for distress from the past.

kim147 Sun 01-Jun-14 17:02:12

Thanks Beach

That means a lot.

FourForksAche Sun 01-Jun-14 17:10:48

haven't seen the thread but just wanted to offer a bit of sympathy. I hope things start to get better for you soon Kim.

Beachcomber Sun 01-Jun-14 17:13:10

you're welcome. i am however also going to give you some feminist advice saying as this is in FWR.

a simple apology would probably be better received by those you wish to say sorry to. telling us how tough things are for you and talk of feeling attacked, etc on here takes away from the apology.

i mean this not unkindly and i accept your apology and thanks.

DramaAlpaca Sun 01-Jun-14 17:14:33

Hope things improve for you soon, Kim.

flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now