Sex victims bring it on themselves says Coronation Street star.

(30 Posts)
Darkesteyes Tue 19-Mar-13 02:13:45

Bloody RAGE.

Ive always thought soaps were a bit mysogynistic. Seems in some cases they choose their actors to suit this.
he is full of rape and abuse apology here.

Warning...it will make you as angry as it did me.

www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/coronation-street-ken-barlow-actor-1772476

TheJoeufulPuddlejumper Tue 19-Mar-13 12:53:56

Good point harry. My feeling is that yes, the men those girls "got off" with would be classed as sexual offenders whether they knew it or not. I once worked on a case where a 19 year old male was convicted and placed on the sex offenders register for having sex with a 14 year old girl - despite the fact that we could prove she had told him she was 17.

As for Mr Roache, I hope he loses his job at the very least. He is scum and so are the tabloids that so gleefully print this muck.

Dervel Tue 19-Mar-13 13:06:07

The reason the Dalai Llama can talk about reincarnation without causing offence is first of all he has more than merely a passing comprehension of karma, dharma, and reincarnation as part of a tradition he is both humble and erudite about.

This utter spanner has simply replaced an old dude with a beard living on a cloud passing judgement on people, and replaced it with the idea of a metaphysical bank account that does much the same thing.

This sort of crass uneducated view has justified caste systems, subjugation and oppression, and what about this guff about purity. If he counts himself a spiritual man we are all pure!

Not impressed!

The mans a total tool, that much is for sure.

But, I actually think he should lose his job, because as a `soap star` he has a platform to say these things, and it should be a responsibility to not allow vile spew and if you do then you should lose that privalege. I also agree that it sounds as if he knows something is going to come out.

I agree ubik, I dont give a shit what a phoney celeb says but unfortunately lots of people do, they have influence for a lot of people, sadly.

TheJoeufulPuddlejumper Tue 19-Mar-13 13:08:30

Exactly what Dreams says.

DaffodilAdams Sat 23-Mar-13 11:00:49

Now there's a surprise

He is in business with child rapists.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now