I just typed 'Feminism' on the Daily Mail website...

(10 Posts)
DameMargotFountain Mon 03-Dec-12 09:46:44

oh yes, my own DM ('Darling' Mother, although she spouts so much of their drivel i think she's an actual staff journo with them) says if feminism had died it's natural death, then menz wouldn't need to get angry

HazleNutt Mon 03-Dec-12 09:41:42

Samurai, and you will also have dozens of comments about "But what about the menz, women are violent too!!" and of course tons of "Well he was probably nagging /shouldn't have left him".

I think most recently feminism was actually blamed for domestic violence - working women apparently "threaten men's authority and power".

WithTheDude Sat 01-Dec-12 23:25:52

I thought it was making them too expensive. Course, I never did work out how its the fault of women who now have an income to buy a house than the old men who owned all the houses with their "sole incomes" who then sold them on at vastly inflated prices.

FastidiaBlueberry Sat 01-Dec-12 23:23:44

We're already responsible for lowering house-prices.

Or is it making houses too expensive?

WithTheDude Sat 01-Dec-12 23:04:57

I await the day that we are held responsible for cancer. Until then, feminism hasn't quite truly arrived as a topic of hate for the DM.

BalthierBunansa Sat 01-Dec-12 22:47:20

FastidiaBlueberry So far TDM has blamed feminism for:- Low libidos, bad home cooking, "lack of caring nurses", illness and of course, the lack of "real men".

Who honestly comes up with this shit.

FastidiaBlueberry Sat 01-Dec-12 22:42:15

Whenever something bad happens, it's either because of Muslims, feminists or benefit claimants.

The other day they ran a story about sex-trafficking in which the headline implied that it was a result of a feminist revolution.

Eh?

hmm

SamuraiCindy Sat 01-Dec-12 21:13:15

It's terrible. Every time they have a story - which is every day - about male violence against women, you can GUARANTEE dozens of their dozey commentators will come out and say, 'That isn't a man, that is an animal'. EXCUSE ME??? Of COURSE it was a bloody man who killed/maimed/abused her...the Daily Mail is bad, but the posters on there REALLY make me lose the will to live.

Sunnywithachanceofshowers Sat 01-Dec-12 21:10:15

<hands Balthier a mint to take away taste>

BalthierBunansa Sat 01-Dec-12 20:52:44

to see if they were as bad as everybody says. Excuse me while I finish retching.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now