Driving lessons!

(2 Posts)
TheAAOrganisation Mon 11-Feb-13 16:47:32

Hello Sannaville, this is concerning and we would like to look into this for you. Please email the details to chat@bsm.co.uk including reference FOR34501. Regards BSM

sannaville Tue 05-Feb-13 18:25:31

I got a grant through family fund for a driving lessons package of 44 hrs and two practical tests. I've finished the lessons and have paid for extra to take me up to my test on 1 march. However my instructor is a total sexist patronising idiot who makes me feel like a complete idiot and he makes me incredibly nervous when I drive to the point where if I mistake I can feel my heart pounding and I have to concentrate more on slowing my breathing than on my driving!!! Then I make more mistakes!!

Anyway I've stuck it out so far as I couldn't change instructors (am learning in automatic and no other automatic instructors in our area). Figure ill just keep going tip my test, I've bought myself a little semi-automatic car to practise in but I'm filled with dread that I will fail my test and have to take more lessons with him!

What the hell will I do if I fail??? Should I cut my losses of the additional free practical test I will have with BSM and just have a couple more lessons with a different instructor or should I just keep practising in my own car and apply to take test in my own car?

Am so worried Bout this. Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now