upset 3 year old after preschool

(3 Posts)
K2ZJH Sat 19-Jan-13 09:25:19

I will be doing but she isnt back in till wednesday

Tee2072 Sat 19-Jan-13 09:22:40

Talk to the teacher?

K2ZJH Sat 19-Jan-13 09:20:54

my DD started preschool last week she does a half day and 2 full days. last week she came home happy no issues, teacher and assistant are lovely and kind (as far as I can see)
DD isnt very good with her words and sometimes doesnt know how to tell me things.

now this week started off really well, until her last full day (yesterday) regular teacher got snowed in so wasnt there and another teacher was doing the class but the same assistant. I first realised something was wrong when we got home to find that my DD hadnt even been offered her drink (carton still sealed).
she was really clingy last night which isnt like her she is very independant, anyway last night she was having nightmare after nightmare screaming "no no go away" she at one point at about midnight woke me up screaming I jumped out of bed and ran to her and she was shaking and crying it took me over an hour to calm her down, and she wouldnt go back in her bed (never been an issue before) so I put her in bed with me (DP is on nights) this morning she wont leave my side and I just dont under stand whats upset her.

what do I do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now