New hypno gastric banders?

(7 Posts)
DumDum32 Mon 26-Aug-13 16:50:33

Thanku for the link at the price tag of around only £7 it seems well worth trying smile

BagOfCats Mon 26-Aug-13 14:29:44

Arrgh sorry posted too soon...

... So far so good. Really noticed at dinner lastnight just didn't want to eat a whole plateful of food. Today I'm keeping portions small although I'm not sure if that's because I think I should, rather than my body telling me on full because I've been hypnotised, iyswim...

Anyway, fairly harmless so I'm giving it a good shot!!

BagOfCats Mon 26-Aug-13 14:27:42

I have used Paul mckenna's book

Basically you read the book and listen to the cd, and convince yourself that you've had a gastric band fitted, such that your stomach size is now actually smaller, and consequently you feel full more quickly, don't eat as much etc.

It's only day 2 for me but so far so g

DumDum32 Mon 26-Aug-13 14:21:33

where did u order it from & how much? Ive been considering this technique for a while.

FriskyHenderson Mon 26-Aug-13 14:10:30

What is this? I could do with one smile

BagOfCats Mon 26-Aug-13 13:48:30

Oh dear, just me being hypnotised on my own then...

BagOfCats Sun 25-Aug-13 18:56:18

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone wanted to join me, I fitted mine lastnight... I know that there was another thread but it seems to have gone very quiet and I just wondered if anyone starting/succeeding with this method!

So I read the book on sat, listened to the trance CD lastnight and this morning (DS2 started crying during it lastnight so didn't really feel I was in a trance, thought I'd do it again this morning but fell asleep while listening... Am a bit of a disaster, will try it again tonight!)

So far so good, had a very small lunch and felt Christmas-lunch style stuffed (had 2 ryvita with some tinned tuna) but I don't know if that was a fluke... I will wait and see how I feel at dinner!

Am so hoping to succeed at this, desperately trying to lose baby weight, so fingers crossed, this seems a little more sustainable than fad diets (if the book is to be believed!!!)

Anyone join me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now