weather next weekend and beyond?

(12 Posts)

Ok. grin

<arranges for GB to be pulled by tugs much further south.>

shelley72 Tue 14-May-13 14:01:58

OYBBK sad. i just want some warm sunny weather for a change. am fed up with having the heating on and it feeling like winter in may.

fix it please grin

no, I am convinced we will get a severe weather warning from the met office for the weekend pretty soon. Some very very heavy rain showing, along with strong winds.

shelley72 Tue 14-May-13 09:23:24

half term hols start here on 24 may. not looking good for birthday on sunday then sad

Do your half term hols start this weekend??

Bugger, sorry, forgot to come back. Weather looks pretty shit this am for the weekend. It keeps going back and forth though, but Saturday looks very wet in the afternoon, evening. Sunday not quite so.

A lot of rain for some today, hence the met office warnings which are out for many in the south and Sw.

MsInterpret Tue 14-May-13 07:11:21

DH says 'a month's worth' of rain forecast to fall in some places today?

shock

MsInterpret Tue 14-May-13 07:09:55

grin

Hang on.... smile

MsInterpret Mon 13-May-13 18:44:43

We've planned camping trip near Cirencester this weekend so also on WeatherWatch grin

Last two weekends our plans have fallen through so reaaaallly hoping rain doesn't stop play this time.

Crumbelina Mon 13-May-13 18:35:57

Ooh, I'll bump this. I'm getting married on Sunday 19th in Devon. I'm guessing sunshine (please!) and showers. Probably a bit chilly too.

shelley72 Mon 13-May-13 13:54:28

just wondering as DDs birthday this coming weekend and planning an outdoor party, then going for hlaf term hols. any idea what the weather will be like in the south west please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now