Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Live Typhoid vaccination, now pregnant!

(3 Posts)
Pinkbutterfly7 Sun 28-Apr-13 17:44:08

Hello

I had the live Typhoid vaccination tablet at the beginning of April (taken on the 5th, 7th and 9th). I found out yesterday that I am 4 weeks pregnant and pinpointed the date of conception as probably 14th April.

I'm now freaking out about how dangerous this is for my baby.

Looking to hear experiences of people who've had the live vaccine just before falling pregnant or while pregnant. Have you gone on to have healthy babies? There's been very little research done on this so am hoping to hear honest experiences.

Thanks x

CatherinaJTV Sun 28-Apr-13 20:26:03

Pinkbutterfly - congratulations smile

I tried some inspired googling and all I could find is that no adverse outcomes have been observed after accidental vaccination during pregnancy (I assume very similar situations to yours). I hope you'll get some more input here.

Sending sticky healthy baby vibes ~*~*~

Pinkbutterfly7 Mon 29-Apr-13 22:47:39

Thanks Catherina.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now