Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

5 Reasons Why I'll Never Get a Flu Shot

(7 Posts)
rosi7 Fri 01-Mar-13 06:44:37
specialsubject Sun 03-Mar-13 21:56:42

'Big Pharma'. Right up there with 'researched on the internet' in the credibility stakes.

....and then she compares suggestions at getting a flu shot with the statements of Goebbels.

well, at least it is only the flu jab.

I take it this is being flagged up to demonstrate how ignorant some people are?

caroldecker Sun 03-Mar-13 22:16:20

rosi7 - there are many reasons for deciding whether to have a flu shot - this load of complete cant does not feature in any sane person's reasoning.

stargirl1701 Sun 03-Mar-13 22:19:20

You might not want to take that risk if you are elderly or ill, though, eh...

specialsubject Wed 06-Mar-13 21:46:55

it appears that the OP is campaigning. Unfortunately it is all illiterate, unscientific, ill-researched nonsense so I now understand whose ignorance is being demonstrated.

thingamajig Wed 06-Mar-13 21:53:31

OP, have you read that link? All of it? Do you understand it? I think I can safely say that you don't, because if you did, you would know how much bolleaux is being spouted.

rosi7 Thu 07-Mar-13 13:07:41

interesting viewpoint, thingamajig

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now