Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Toddlebike or Wheelybug

(8 Posts)
MissWimpyDimple Mon 26-Aug-13 18:49:03

A mini micro scooter with toddler seat? You would get about 5 years of use out if it!

TiredyCustards Thu 15-Aug-13 19:44:14

We got ds a toddlebike for his first birthday, he's walking, and can sit on it and scoot a little, but it's so light he tips over quite a bit when he tries to dismount.

I think it'll be great when he's a but more confident with his balance though.

turkeyboots Thu 15-Aug-13 19:40:56

I love our wheelybug. But both DC have ignored it, unless trying to use as the worlds least safe step....

BettyandDon Thu 15-Aug-13 19:38:58

Only get a wheelybug if you have hard floors. They are nigh on useless on carpets!

theonewiththenoisychild Thu 15-Aug-13 19:36:56

we have a scuttle bug here brought for dd and now she has outgrown it ds plays on it and so does every child below 5 that comes in the house grin its a big hit you cant go wrong

Lottiesmama312 Wed 14-Aug-13 15:58:24

Sounds like a fab suggestion! Thank you smile
I know what you mean about the Christmas thing- cant believe i am saying it either! Hoping to be organised this year hence thinking of pressies already!

nextphase Tue 13-Aug-13 17:25:36

Never seen a toddlebike before. Looks good.
My two love the wheelybug they have (now 2 and 4) at my parents.
We got them going on balance bikes around 2 1/2. What about a wheely bug for Christmas (I'm I writing that word in August???) and a balance bike for 2nd birthday?

Lottiesmama312 Mon 12-Aug-13 21:52:53

We are looking to buy our little girl a ride on toy for Christmas but am not sure which one to go for! She will be 14 months.
Which one would mums and dads recommend? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now