Bastard Cat !!

(8 Posts)
yolothankgod Sat 08-Feb-14 00:08:15

I have 4 Cats 3 Adults & 1 Kitten .

My neighbour (4 doors down) has a huge fat cat and he is constantly stealing my cats food and basically taking over their space every day .
I only today realised he was my neighbours cat as I thought he was a stray due to the amount of time he is at mine or hanging round mine iyswim.
He seems to be the 'boss' Cat of the street and is often seen/heard fighting with other cats .

My Cats are very much outdoor cats and I'm having to keep them locked in so he can not come in to my home , he scares my Kitten & my other cats just won't defend their home or tell this other cat to naff off .
I can't fit a catflap as I'm in a rented property so my Cats access outside through the conservatory window .
This Cat is also not neutered & I think he more than likely is the cat that got my female pregnant (didn't realise until I went to get her neutered and she was to far gone),
Is their anything I can do to stop him at all ??

Migsy1 Sat 08-Feb-14 01:10:31

If you don't have a flap, how does he get their food?

Migsy1 Sat 08-Feb-14 01:11:15

Sorry, just seen - the window.

If it was me I would just cart of off to the vet and get him neutered. You might be able to get vouchers if you contact the RSPCA or Blue Cross and explain the situation, as I'm assuming the neighbour won't pay if they haven't had it done already. The chances are the neighbour won't notice and, even if they do, they won't know how it happened. It should make him much more laid back.

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 08-Feb-14 07:53:46

My cats neutered but still has little furry balls, are his accoutrements small or big?.

He still sprays & beats up the neighbours cats too.

yolothankgod Sat 08-Feb-14 08:16:53

He sprays outside my window which is why I presumed he wasn't neutered

AwkwardSquad Sat 08-Feb-14 08:19:46

Get a powerful water pistol and spray him whenever you see him on your property?

yolothankgod Sat 08-Feb-14 08:21:30

I have tried that he just runs off and comes back when he thinks I'm not in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now