HELP! Garage have found a tiny KITTEN under my bonnet!

(329 Posts)
timtam23 Mon 19-Aug-13 10:39:09

Took car in for service this morning and garage phoned to say they'd lifted the bonnet & found a tiny tiny kitten...After recovering from the shock I walked over to pick it up & it's absolutely tiny - maybe 5 weeks? Eyes are open...All I've managed to establish so far is it's male - white with tabby patches - it's hungry and it's covered in fleas! We are a cat-loving household & have 2 very geriatric cats, hadn't bargained on a kitten at all but have to admit it's very cute. But I'm clueless about kittens - 18 years since I had one! Have given it a bit of chicken/ham food for adult cats, which it devoured, and phoned the vet, but what else should I do?

ZebraOwl Mon 07-Oct-13 22:24:58

It is a very lovely tale (tail?) & it is so nice to hear Happy Cat Stories. It does seem as though he was very definitely Meant to be yours. He's such a lucky little chap to have come through things unscathed & found himself a loving new home.

Catmint Mon 07-Oct-13 22:32:18

Hi tim tam, Dudley looks lovely! And so big!

DidoTheDodo Tue 08-Oct-13 12:16:13

Juts read all the way through this thread...it's a whole fabulous story (Apart from having to have the old girl pts - so sorry about that.) Dudley is very beautiful and I am laughing at how your DH has been "turned".

Horsemad Tue 08-Oct-13 12:34:03

I've told DH about Dudley and shown him the pics, he was quite misty eyed! Soppy cat lover he is. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now