naughty cat stories!

(32 Posts)
deliasmithy Thu 25-Jul-13 15:28:43

Post your naughty cat stories here!
I'll start:
I came home just now to find all the drawers in my chest of drawers open and loud rustling from under the bed. In my absence tomkitten found the stash of Dreamies and helped himself to 55 servings. That's about 400 Dreamies.

ErrorError Mon 29-Jul-13 18:18:12

ErrorCat steals sandwiches, or more specifically, the filling out of the sandwich, leaving you biting into two bits of dry bread.

I came home once to find her digging for gold in my knicker drawer.

I've also found a huge heap of toilet roll piled up on the bathroom floor, still attached to the holder, with claw marks in it where she's using it as some sort of scratchpost/vertical treadmill!

cozietoesie Mon 29-Jul-13 18:48:56

Many, many years ago.

As a kitten, Firstcat sometimes got up in the middle of the night to play. One night, my mum had left in the dining room a nearly finished sweater she was knitting together with the last full ball of wool.

She went in the next morning to find that overnight, Firstcat had got in there somehow, been playing with the remaining ball of wool - and had unwound the flipping lot of it by batting it around the room. So there we were, faced by this giant Cat's Cradle - I mean it was horror movie stuff.

Under the firstchair, over the table, under the carving chair, over the carving chair, under the carving chair again, around the sideboard mirror spindle (three times), over the table.............It just went on and on.

And because he was my cat, and because it was the last ball of wool for that sweater, I had to very gently unwind and very gently re-roll every last blessed inch of it.

Took me - hours it must have been !

grin

RussianBlu Tue 30-Jul-13 02:14:49

Mine has just chewed through the brand new fairy lights. She also likes the taste of toothpaste (fresh off the toothbrush when its been rinsed and put back in the holder - ewwwwwww).

deliasmithy Tue 30-Jul-13 08:02:14

Love these stories!

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 30-Jul-13 19:26:10

Fluffy cat has cottoned on that if needs the loo and he's rampaging around the house shouting so much he gets an ASBO and locked in a room with his tray that I want him to use his tray.

So he scoops the litter into a corner just like he's used it. I let him out and were back to rampaging around the house shouting.

Rinse and repeat.

cozietoesie Tue 30-Jul-13 19:35:37

Bright cat. You'll need to raise your game, Fluffy.

grin

riojabotherer Tue 30-Jul-13 22:21:47

The rioja mogs deliver items from the garden and place them in the living room. These items have included large clumps of soil, a used tea bag, dead stuff and occasionally something unidentifiable that smells so bad you can't even guess its origin.

Good job they're cute.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now