Sad discovery this morning

(28 Posts)
chickensaladagain Mon 25-Mar-13 21:04:52

My poor cat died unexpectedly this morning hmm

We are all really sad but I have a problem -I don't know what to do with him now -do I take him to the vets or is ok to bury him in the garden?

Kids want to have a memorial.either way hmm

tabbycat15 Fri 29-Mar-13 14:22:20

So sorry to hear that. We lost Dotty who was 15 in November. It was like losing a child & we all still miss her very much. We had her cremated. We have a white rose for her in pot. We had a photo done of her in canvas & it is next to her box of ashes.

Helpnoidea Sat 30-Mar-13 15:44:43

So sorry to hear about your cat. Had to have my oldest boy put to sleep last night so know just how you feel. Decided in the end to have him cremated as couldn't face trying to bury him but will get his ashes back so we can find him a resting place at home with us. I know it was a while ago now but I hope you've found the best memorial for your cat too.

Gay40 Sat 30-Mar-13 17:32:50

I wouldn't worry about crying at the vets. I took my little rabbits in for their Operation and as I left, I turned round to see my boy rabbit's beautiful trusting face looking at me. Cue helpless sobbing.
I'm sorry about your cat. Ours is getting to that point too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now