The tiny underweight waif I adopted last summer...

(23 Posts)
issey6cats Mon 11-Feb-13 22:15:19

shes georgous

she's gorgeous. You've done a good job smile

Sparklingbrook Mon 11-Feb-13 20:14:24

Aww she's beautiful.

JakeBullet Mon 11-Feb-13 19:04:18

Uploaded another one...and it's reproduced it three times grin

JakeBullet Mon 11-Feb-13 19:01:48

Ah....yes...don't know why it won't let me upload the other one properly....will try again and upload the after photo.

What a lovely girl. But I'm seeing three identical photos ...

Horsemad Mon 11-Feb-13 18:45:43

What a sweet girl!

She's so beautiful squeee

JakeBullet Mon 11-Feb-13 18:32:00

Done...profile is public....hope both photos show.

Aw that's so lovely! How people can be so mean to animals I'll never know. My cat was a waif of a kitten when we first got her and it was lovely to see her grow when she was so close to death thanks to someone else's cruelty. It truely is a wonderful feeling to be a part of something so special. Can't wait to see pics smile

Sparklingbrook Mon 11-Feb-13 18:25:29

Make your profile public too Jake. smile

JakeBullet Mon 11-Feb-13 18:19:48

Agh....have uploaded two but only the neglected waif one is showing.....will try and get another "after" photo on there lol.

Sparklingbrook Mon 11-Feb-13 18:02:27

<excited>

JakeBullet Mon 11-Feb-13 17:55:35

Right....am on an iPad but going to attempt to load photos......

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 11-Feb-13 17:30:30

Lurks for photos. Sounds like a typical stray with the get stuffed attitude.

We had one like that. She used to flick furry v's at us from the dining room. Yes, she ate in the dining room.

Sunnywithshowers Mon 11-Feb-13 14:33:47

That's great news Jake. smile

JakeBullet Mon 11-Feb-13 14:31:40

She had been with them for three years and never allowed out. Then one day they just evicted her as they couldnt cope with the fleasangry . She hid behind my shed for ages before I realised she was there.....needless to say that they didnt feed her

She has gone from wolfing fdown everything put in front of her to now sniffing the food quizzically and wandering off with a "get stuffed" attitude to it grin . She will accept roast chicken though....entitled. ..much?

That's great OP. Well done you. I look forward to seeing the pictures

issey6cats Mon 11-Feb-13 14:08:42

one of mine was dumped in a carrier bag with his brother and sister at ten days old, hand reared by the rescue i work at, i saw him at 3 weeks old hamster sized he fitted in the palm of my hand fell in love and now five years later hes a huge, hairy, georgous, ginger and white asbo cat with catitude and i am so glad that he was the one i picked

JakeBullet Mon 11-Feb-13 12:44:53

Will add before and after pictures later when I get back to the laptop grin

I love feeding up a rescue, best bit is seeing a huge swinging tummy. Well done for bringing her back to health.

sashh Mon 11-Feb-13 10:12:34

So where are the pictures?

JakeBullet Mon 11-Feb-13 07:41:10

.....is now a happy and healthy girl with a bit of a gutblush .

She now has fur where her bald patches were, all her sores have healed and regular flea treatment stops the terrible flea allergy she has.

She is utterly gorgeous and affectionate which considering the crappy start she had to life with our neighbour is amazing. We love her to bits.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now