Cat litter ?

(28 Posts)
HalloweenCatsRock Tue 30-Oct-12 08:05:23

For the litter tray - any suggestions as which is best?

foxy6 Tue 13-Nov-12 20:09:24

we use wood pellets here and my 2 have no problem with it but I'm getting a new kitten tomorrow and haven't thought about how she will take to wood pellets I'd better get some of what she is used to for a while. I sorted everything else out but didn't even think of what type litter to use shock

Britpet Fri 16-Nov-12 13:14:52

If you are using wood pellets check out the Oz-pet litter trays, they are from Australia but we are bringing them over as sole distributor in December and if you have a few cats you will be amazed at this litter tray system. We have always had cats and got ours in Australia and the breeder recommended this tray system. You will save on cat litter as the good is not thrown put with the bad as their is an inner sieve tray that lets the sawdust fall through when the cats wee with a gap between the bottom tray. Give the box a shake 2 or 3 times a day . It is always clean above for the cats, we have always had cats but would not be without this system now.
www.oz-pet.com.au

haggisaggis Fri 16-Nov-12 13:21:02

Use paper pellets as we had pet rats for a while and had to use paper for them. Mind you am now wondering ...silly Maine Coon cat starting peeing on our bed when we were on holiday and has now been round all the beds (and we have been through numerous duvets). Obviously now keep him out of all bedrooms but I wonder if changing the litter would work?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now