Tag for a small puppy

(6 Posts)
EmpressOfTheSevenOceans Mon 08-Jul-13 21:25:17

Great plenty of options. Thank you smile

GrimmaTheNome Mon 08-Jul-13 10:23:40

My dog's tag is barely bigger than a penny. It only has his name and 2 phone numbers on it - I know the rules say address too, but he's microchipped so he's got all the details on him. (the tag that says he's chipped is quite small too).

we used to have one of those barrel things on our last dog but the end always seemed to come off

tabulahrasa Mon 08-Jul-13 10:16:26

You also get wee barrel type things that you can put a piece of paper in with your details.

Lonecatwithkitten Mon 08-Jul-13 10:01:21

You can get lasers collars with your address on or brass plaques that slip on to the collar. Either if these options would be good.

topbannana Mon 08-Jul-13 09:29:07

Use a cat disc?

EmpressOfTheSevenOceans Mon 08-Jul-13 09:11:47

We have a gorgeous little Yorkie / poodle cross called Maggi who's about the length of my forearm. I know she needs to wear a tag with my name & address/phone number on, but given her size I can see it driving her nuts. I thought of a collar with the details on, if I can find one with space for enough letters, but how do other people handle this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now