Oh no - the Corrie thread is full!

(998 Posts)
AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 24-Apr-14 22:29:54

Hope no one minds - was just about to post on the thread but it was full.

What DVD? I missed that. Has no one watched it yet then or was it a red herring?

WhoKnowsWhereTheChocolateGoes Thu 24-Apr-14 22:54:31

When Phelan came round to tell Owen he was released from the contract he handed over the DVD (to Gary I think). Even if it is the CCTV footage I can't believe he didn't keep a copy.

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 24-Apr-14 23:07:45

Oh I remember that now, thanks!

Yes, you would keep a copy, wouldn't you?

They are going to sit down and watch it aren't they? Otherwise they wouldn't have shown it.

Ellenora5 Fri 25-Apr-14 02:15:29

Oh nice new thread, thanks Anne, needs some comfy cushions and decent storylines grin

I have no memory of dvd, I really must be watching with one eye blush

JodieGarberJacob Fri 25-Apr-14 07:29:52

Thanks for the new thread. Yes, I remember the DVD now.

qazxc Fri 25-Apr-14 09:02:17

I mean if Phelan handed you the DVD saying "there's the security footage", you wouldn't take his word for it, you'd check.
He would probably get off on doing it (giving gary and izzy the sex tape), it's the equivalent of tossing a live hand grenade in the room as you are leaving.
After all Phelan wouldn't care. Even if they showed it to Val, she would just go on about "how jealous they are" and by what she was telling Anna previously this sort of thing has happened before and she just turns a blind eye/ blames the other woman to preserve her "luxury" lifestyle.
I don't think it's the end of the Phelan saga, he gave up way too easy.

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 25-Apr-14 09:09:46

It's the crappest story ever.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 25-Apr-14 09:13:47

Exactly, why would he give in so easily. He could have blackmailed them for years.

I thought Les Dennis was going to be a regular, but they said he got 12 months. Will he be let out early?

laylalilac Fri 25-Apr-14 09:38:55

Les Dennis is on" The Wright Stuff" now ,said he will be let out early as part of a rehabilitation programme and will be Gail's next love-well she does have a thing for criminals
He hasn't does his Mavis impression yetsmile

I didn't see the DVD either but I was watching Owen blush

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 25-Apr-14 11:12:24

Yes she does have a taste for bad'uns, doesn't she?

Housewife2010 Fri 25-Apr-14 13:25:59

When is Tina going to die? I feel I've been waiting forever. I could have conceived & given birth to a couple more children in the time I've been waiting!

eddiemairswife Fri 25-Apr-14 13:54:25

I think May is murder month.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 25-Apr-14 13:57:43

Every time I see Tina I think "why are you not dead yet?". If it isn't done soon I'll go and do it myself.

HawnieGold Fri 25-Apr-14 16:13:47

Did you know that Owen is King Thistle?! I was shock when I was told!

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 25-Apr-14 16:24:37

Is he ? I'm going to have to force DD to watch Ben and Holly so I can listen !

Housewife2010 Fri 25-Apr-14 18:11:58

I knew that re Owen. He was a baddie on Hollyoaks years ago too when I used to watch it. Let May Murder Month commence!

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 25-Apr-14 18:14:14

No way! King Thistle? That has blown my mind.

Even I knew that!

Clawdy Fri 25-Apr-14 18:54:13

Been away and missed so many episodes,what happened with Phelan and Anna? Did she sleep with him? does Owen know?

TheLateMrsLizCromwell Fri 25-Apr-14 19:12:04

so glad to find you!
I thought the same about the DVD - convinced it is a slow-burn time-bomb - no way will they waste that!
Steve - used to be anti-smoking when he had a smoking wife - forget her name - when did he start smoking?
Babysitting - why Maria, she has her own Dc - where is he?
Kal - he is the spit of a kids football coach used to work in East Sheen - is it him...
Proposal scene - liked that!!!

Lighthousekeeping Fri 25-Apr-14 19:12:10

I fast forward it half the time so I don't know what's going on. Eileen's ex fella is going to be a baddie I reckon.

Amy106 Fri 25-Apr-14 19:19:10

I can't stand the Anna and Phelan storyline. It makes my skin crawl.

Where on earth are they going with the Ty/Fiz/Maria storyline? I'm not that fond of any of them, but having had Ty and Fiz go through so many massive life upheaveals and finally settle down together I'd quite like them to stay happy.

I simply can't believe Rob really wants to marry Tracey either.

StampyIsMyBoyfriend Fri 25-Apr-14 20:40:08

"Samir's was like two space hoppers in a holdall"

grin grin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now