Capaldi's Costume

(12 Posts)
ladymalfoy Tue 28-Jan-14 22:21:47

I like it. Can't wait for his first episode as The Doctor.

fancyanotherfez Tue 28-Jan-14 22:24:55

I find it a bit disappointing. They should have kept Matt Smith in his tweed if they were going to go for something virtually identical for the next Doctor.

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Tue 28-Jan-14 22:29:27

Hair is a bit Quentin Crisp. But I think the costume is a more grown up version of the last two. I would btw

Suddengeekgirl Wed 29-Jan-14 14:29:48

White shirt buttoned all the way up with no tie screams serial killer to me! confused

LetZygonsbeZygons Wed 29-Jan-14 17:53:53

yum yum yum yumeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

TawdryTatou Wed 29-Jan-14 17:55:39

He's wearing my effing shoes.

First Tennant nicks me converse, now Capaldi's snaffled me shiny DMs.

The Doctor is my shoe stalker.

I like it but the piccie I saw looks as though he needs to pull the trousers up slightly - makes his legs look short.

Unless he is going for the teenager look where their underpants are on show - maybe when he takes the jacket off you can see "Calvin Klein Calvin Klein Calvin Klein..." all the way around above his trouser waistband?

KayHarker1 Wed 29-Jan-14 19:50:48

Having seen the filming photos now, I have decided... I like it. Although I'm a bit confused about fancying the Doctor again. I'm beginning to worry about myself...

OhBuggerandArse Wed 29-Jan-14 19:52:06

I'm worse, I quite fancied him as Malcolm Tucker.

KayHarker1 Wed 29-Jan-14 20:31:17

How about Uncle Rory? Oh, that hair...

Pixel Wed 29-Jan-14 20:37:48

I love the coat, the school shirt and cardi underneath are ok, but oh the trousers and shoes! They just don't go together, tbh I think he is too old to pull off the skinny jeans look.

Pixel Wed 29-Jan-14 20:38:46

(well trousers not jeans but ykwim)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now