Coach Trip is back!

(46 Posts)
getdownshep Sat 25-Jan-14 19:02:39

i love Brendan grin Starts Monday at 5.30 on 4

DramaAlpaca Sun 26-Jan-14 00:36:33

Ooh, thanks for letting us know. I love Coach Trip.

Can't wait to see what they all get up to on this trip grin

SinisterBuggyMonth Sun 26-Jan-14 00:39:31

Brendan on a Segway! My idea of tv gold

Chottie Sun 26-Jan-14 06:48:47

Yippee! signing in and joining you all on the Coach Trip smile

Blissfully happy. Day One and already they are giving each other hate smile
And being very rude to a Belgium about his beer smile

DramaAlpaca Tue 28-Jan-14 09:54:07

Battle lines are being drawn already, yay!

My DH was green with envy at the visit to a Trappist brewery.

ILikeToClean Tue 28-Jan-14 13:27:09

Love this! We sky+ so DH and I can watch later in the evening as he loves it grin

DramaAlpaca Tue 28-Jan-14 15:01:48

We sky+ too, and sometimes delay the pleasure for a few days so we can watch a few episodes back to back smile

MrsDorcasMuller Tue 28-Jan-14 20:47:30

Was unashamedly excited to see this back, guilty pleasure

Ellenora5 Tue 28-Jan-14 21:18:26

I love it, do you mind if I join in, I missed yesterdays so I'll watch on 4od and then have the rest sky+ and series link grin I think Brendan is fab, does anyone remember the really boring couple a few series ago, they were kicked off first and then came back for another series and were kicked out first again, I felt really sorry for them but it was great tv blush

DramaAlpaca Tue 28-Jan-14 23:11:49

Can't wait for the vote tomorrow. Looks like there will be fireworks.

The trailer for tonight's show does look juicy grin. Unfortunately I will be out at that time.

I will try not to read this thread until after I've seen it on catch up. I have very little will power blush

RegTheMonkey Wed 29-Jan-14 15:44:37

Those two girls - can they really be that thick and ignorant???? Or is it an act?

DramaAlpaca Wed 29-Jan-14 21:49:16

They don't exactly seem like the sharpest knives in the drawer, do they?

I thought the vote was very diplomatic today, but I'm sure someone will be going home tomorrow.

Very impressed with Wendy on the segway. I want to have a go!

Manchester couple had lucky escape.

princessalbert Thu 30-Jan-14 09:35:10

I love Coach Trip.

Have it on Series Link, in case I miss an episodesmile

I half fancy being a contestant on it...

DramaAlpaca Thu 30-Jan-14 10:38:46

I quite like the idea of being a contestant too. But DH says I grumble too much & would get booted off in the first week grin. He, on the other hand, is one of those who gets on with everybody & could stay on until the end if he didn't go with me confused

QOD Thu 30-Jan-14 10:44:49

Love Brendan

sisters mate

Ellenora5 Thu 30-Jan-14 15:21:40

I'd love a go on a segway, I always get a giggle out of how much Brendan loves them, I think the two ladies will go tonight, the two young guys and the manchester couple will gang up and vote them off (maybe)

princessalbert Thu 30-Jan-14 17:39:50

am recording it at the moment.

I think it will be the Manchester couple who go tonight.

Ellenora5 Thu 30-Jan-14 22:35:14

Ok I was wrong, really thought they would go, still everyone in from day one, maybe tomorrow night someone will go, unless they are all playing a game and someone with no yellow card will get one tomorrow night ensuring that they will all stay on again

eh maybe I'm over thinking it though blush

DramaAlpaca Fri 31-Jan-14 20:07:02

Well Kevin & Steve's attempts at manipulation backfired on them quite spectacularly today. You could see they weren't expecting to go.

<<desperately hopes everyone has seen the episode before checking in here. Sorry if I've spoiled it for anyone>>

Ellenora5 Fri 31-Jan-14 21:43:14

They deserved to go, it never works when you try and influence others, I want to see the one where Brendan says, the ambulance was called, then the police and then a row, that should be a good one grin

"the ambulance was called, then the police and then a row"....

That is such a good strap line, I reckon the tv show will be teasing us for weeks before that one is shown wink

Kevin and Steve had to go. Manipulative and tried to hard to win the games. Luxemburg flag coloured bird whistle ffs.

princessalbert Tue 04-Feb-14 20:39:22

Poor Brendan.

It's a dangerous business being an International Tour Guide eh.

Loved the cow milking. It was funny.

Am pleased that Mark and Kelly left today.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now