Bones arguement

(13 Posts)

My mum is catching up with bones episodes & has just got to the one where she tells him she's pregnant.

Have the slept together or is she pregnant from using donor sperm? And they get together later?

TensionSquealsGhoulsHeels Sun 27-Oct-13 15:52:05

I think they slept together but it's a weird one 'cos they don't make it very obvious do they?

Shmack Sun 27-Oct-13 15:52:49

They slept together something in the deepest recess of my brain makes me think after a funeral or something similar

MadeOfStarDust Sun 27-Oct-13 15:53:38

They slept together in the sniper episode - she was upset and went into his room in the middle of the night - presumed that was when they DTD...

ClayDavis Sun 27-Oct-13 20:44:31

It's supposed to be when they shared a bed in the sniper episode.

They had to write Emily Deschenel's pregnancy into the script. I'm not sure whether they actually intended to make Bones pregnant from that episode or whether it was already written/filmed as them sharing a bed and was just convenient.

tribpot Sun 27-Oct-13 20:58:37

Yes, it was all done rather oddly - they'd slept together once and I seem to recall Bones isn't even really sure if she wants to be in a relationship with him? Then suddenly - hurrah she's pregnant and that's that.

ClayDavis Sun 27-Oct-13 21:30:10

I assumed they were only ever meant to share a bed, not sleep together but when she got pregnant they had to put it in and that bit was done so they used it and we were just supposed to assume it happened then.

RedorBlack Sun 27-Oct-13 21:55:05

I think they slept together after Vincent Nigel Murray was killed *bones addict alert* grin

tribpot Sun 27-Oct-13 22:41:32

Ah, Mr Nigel-Murray. Sigh.

ClayDavis Sun 27-Oct-13 23:17:58

I miss Mr Nigel-Murray. Couldn't they have shot Daisy instead?

tribpot Sun 27-Oct-13 23:45:54

Oh yes, good point. Obviously for preference not have shot anyone but if someone had to go, Daisy's name was top of the list.

ClayDavis Mon 28-Oct-13 00:02:02

grin I actually though the same when I wrote that. She is eventually starting to grow on me but is still my least favourite of the interns.

Zucker Mon 28-Oct-13 00:41:51

Yes they slept together after Mr. Nigel Murray's funeral. Bones later sort of spells it out to Angela I think. I loved him too, poor Mr. Nigel Murray. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now