Gogglebox

(548 Posts)
Amandine29 Wed 02-Oct-13 21:26:13

Anyone watching this tonight?

It's a guilty pleasure of mine blush

nocarsgo Thu 03-Oct-13 20:42:48

I love Sandy and Sandra too! Noticed one of them using a Pot Noodle pot as a drinks receptacle last week grin

Somethingpink Thu 03-Oct-13 20:47:18

The posh couple were on four in a bed a few weeks back..they are the best grin

Davros Thu 03-Oct-13 20:58:31

Just watching. Loved the reaction to Kevin McLeod in the shower "that's not one for the wank bank". Priceless!

FrillyMillylovesPollosHermanos Thu 03-Oct-13 21:14:37

I love this show! When I grow up I want to get pissed with DH and watch tv like the posho couple. It made me laugh when his Halloween straw made a noise. I quite like the new family with grown up son but not sure about the rocker family yet.

clangermum Fri 04-Oct-13 09:21:52

Nice editing when everyone was jiggling around to Strictly - cut to the rock family....nothing

clangermum Fri 04-Oct-13 09:25:21

Top half of Ed's face - 'could definitely do'

Bottom half - 'no fucking way'

DH actually sat there doing the blocking off with hands thing when she said that

PeanutPatty Fri 04-Oct-13 19:15:56

Love love love Gogglebox! I'm still wetting myself thinking of the posh couple at the end of the last series when their sofa flipped over with them sat on it!!!

Ellenora5 Fri 04-Oct-13 20:16:35

Glad I saw this thread, I love most of them but the posh couple are brill, they are permanently pissed grin the last one when they broke the chair was hilarious and now the short arms, I laugh everytime I think of it, I would love to go and stay in their bed and breakfast smile

I love Leon aswell, he is starving with his new diet and the poor man has to watch cooking programmes, I want to give him a dinner grin

Amandine29 Fri 04-Oct-13 20:33:25

I love Leon too but I do think he would be a nightmare to live with (feel sorry for his wife, thinks her name's June?)!

daftwit Fri 04-Oct-13 21:52:48

The "posh couple " were on four on a bed with their B&B a while ago, they were fab then too.....

Ellenora5 Sat 05-Oct-13 01:15:27

I would love to see that daftwit, would anyone know where I could watch it

Amandine, ye I think her name is June, but she is great at ignoring him and when she rolls her eyes it's like "ye whatever Leon" grin

waikikamookau Sat 05-Oct-13 08:51:18

what does the short arms mean?

Amandine29 Sat 05-Oct-13 09:36:43

Lady Mary had long black gloves (?) on and when stood against a dark background her arms looked like they stopped just above her elbows.

waikikamookau Sat 05-Oct-13 10:44:48

oh thanks for the explanation grin
very funny tv.

Ellenora5 Fri 11-Oct-13 00:19:39

Oh dear, Craig Cash narrating, no no no, but now I get it, Caroline Quentin narrating first and now him, I suppose it's because of the Royal Family and the whole telly thing, I'm quite put off now sad

Wingedharpy Fri 11-Oct-13 02:10:16

I love Craig Cash Ellenora.
He sounds like what my Mother would call "a right gormless article" but he is sharp, clever and very funny IMHO.

Why are the 2 permanently in bed?! What time do they go to bed in an evening?!

Vivacia Fri 11-Oct-13 07:37:30

Craig Cash's exaggerated narration was very, very grating.

I enjoyed this episode and even the drunk couple got a laugh out of me. (They were noticeably absent from the Daily Hate lampooning though).

WhisperMen Fri 11-Oct-13 18:10:45

I couldn't stop laughing at the short arms comment. I gave myself hiccups!

Sandy and sandra are hilarious. She uses a pot noodle pot as a cup. Love it!

it is my favourite thing on tv at the moment. Always cheers me up grin

expatinscotland Fri 11-Oct-13 18:13:50

Love Dominic and his wife. Line of the night, 'Oh, he'd go about the unemployed. C'mon, David, have a gin.'

usualsuspect Fri 11-Oct-13 18:19:38

Love gogglebox, loved the sex box comments.

'It must stink in that box'

timidviper Fri 11-Oct-13 18:27:05

I too love the posh couple although DH finds them irritating. I love to chap with his 2 grown up sons too, they seem to have a lovely relationship and I loved that one son said, of Sex Box, "I have to watch all of this without making eye contact with Dad" !

YoureBeingADick Fri 11-Oct-13 18:27:53

I dip in and out of this show. I also love the posh couple too. I used to like sandy and sandra but they irritate me with really dumb comments. Like rome being where Cleopatra and the bible are from hmm

usualsuspect Fri 11-Oct-13 18:28:37

Yes I love the Dad and sons and the sarky gay couple.

YoureBeingADick Fri 11-Oct-13 18:28:55

And i agreed with them ALL about that sexbox show! What on earth is the point of it? Its so awful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now