Bloody hell Emmerdale!

(52 Posts)
Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Thu 25-Jul-13 20:13:07

Anyone else just see that awful car crash?

That actually shocked me a little bit. Christ that was horrible. Presumeably the poor woman is dead.

shellbot Thu 08-Aug-13 15:07:44

Bugger me if I know grin

Caster8 Thu 08-Aug-13 13:23:14

Her dad is Zak's first cousin? So looks like she is a second cousin to Zak. So she is a 3rd cousin to Cain?
All clear as mud!

shellbot Thu 08-Aug-13 13:08:16

you should

shellbot Thu 08-Aug-13 13:07:41

If you look at the blue squares in the middle you'll should see Chris Tate. Look left to see Charity. Her square is blue/yellow. If you go up her tree you'll see her grandfather/mother is the brother/sister of Jed who's Zak's father.

shellbot Thu 08-Aug-13 13:05:06

According to the family tree is looks like Charity is a granddaugher of Zak's Uncle so is a distant relative of all the other dingles.

Olbasoil Wed 07-Aug-13 18:19:57

I think charity's mother is Zak's sister, making her & Cain cousins.

Caster8 Wed 07-Aug-13 17:17:28

I knew that!
What I an never sure about is where Charity fits in.
Cant see her on that tree.

shellbot Wed 07-Aug-13 17:08:31

Just realised that Chas and Cain are half siblings through their mother.

Duh

shellbot Wed 07-Aug-13 16:53:13

I couldn't understand why Chas called Cain her brother and Gennie her sister but Cain and Gennie aren't brother and sister.

I found this website.

www.emmerdale.org/emmerdale/tree/10june05/Dingle/Dingle.png

So, according to this family tree. Chas and Cain were brought up by Shadrack. Shadrack is also Gennie's father. However Shadrack's wife had an affair with Zak so Cain is his son.

So, Chas and Cain are cousins but were brought up thinking they were brother and sister. Chas and Gennie are half siblings (difference mothers). And Cain and Gennie are cousins.

I think grin

Caster8 Wed 07-Aug-13 11:37:05

Didnt know Zak had a daughter Tina.
Cant remember Paddy's mum.

Olbasoil Wed 07-Aug-13 11:19:32

Chas has always been a strange character though . It is funny how characters change through the years and completly forget about previous still alive family members. For instance , does Zak ever mention his other daughter Tina or remember the deaths of his sons. Where is paddy's mum, she used to appear. Why doesn't Ashley & sandy visit jasmine in prison. I like closure !!

Caster8 Wed 07-Aug-13 10:48:43

My biggest bugbear with all soaps at the moment, is characters coming back from holiday, or supposedly having been stranded somewhere, [Georgia on a cruise, stranded at sea for 3 days?] and supposedly know absolutely nothing about what has been going on amongst friends and family.
Come on scriptwriters in the UK. Wake up. This is 2013. Age of mobiles, skype and modern communication methods!
[neighbours does it better. Can even see characters' text messages to each other, and see them skyping].

iloveweetos Wed 07-Aug-13 10:38:34

haha that's true
and i don't drive so don't know but does a car service include safety? ie air bag etc?
Cain is great as a character...cant wait for him to find out. Whereas Chas, I hope shes next. Shes so annoying, needs to stop being such a pushover.

Olbasoil Wed 07-Aug-13 10:31:08

And why didn't the air bag in the car go off ... I know it wasn't a new car but it wasn't that old.
It's going to get better when Cain & chas find out. !

iloveweetos Wed 07-Aug-13 09:49:57

This is me thinking too much about the storyline lol but how has the post mortem not found that gennie was suffocated??

sunshinenanny Tue 30-Jul-13 21:18:52

I think the episode should have been given a later slot.

The actor who plays Cameron is really clever at portraying a phsycopath with no soul, really creepy! and before he killed carl he hinted that he had killed another young man he'd once worked with. This was when Carl was boasting about having killed his father I wish they would wrap up this storyline so I can stop watching again. I tend to dip in and out of Emmerdale when the storyline interest me. Never watch Eastenders.

Olbasoil Mon 29-Jul-13 15:33:45

Poor Nikhil. ..I'll have to wait until 8 pm to watch .

iloveweetos Mon 29-Jul-13 13:43:36

looking forward to tonight (tissues at the ready!)

milkysmum Fri 26-Jul-13 21:41:45

My 4 year old dd was still up when it was on last night- don't think she really noticed but tonight I set it to record and watched it once she was in bed!!

TimothyClaypoleLover Fri 26-Jul-13 15:25:31

I found it upsetting last night but I am now all riled up about when Cameron is going to get caught and will he kill anyone else. Poor Gennie though, that made me cry too when she couldn't do anything to stop him.

And yes Debbie is a tw*t!

Olbasoil Fri 26-Jul-13 14:56:41

But ( & I really don't know how he leaves) when he finds the dictaphone & confronts Deb/ cam who will kill who. I love Cainblush

valiumredhead Fri 26-Jul-13 14:41:37

Cain? Nooooooooosad

Burmobasher Fri 26-Jul-13 14:33:32

Nooooo, Cain can't leave! I predict the broken car will be towed to his garage, he will find the dictaphone and rescue either Debbie or Chas from Cameron's murderous ways.

Olbasoil Fri 26-Jul-13 14:04:21

Oops sorry I thought it was common knowledge that Cain was leaving..... He is, gutted Nikhil & Cain are leaving.

rightsaidthread Fri 26-Jul-13 13:22:07

olbasoil is that right that Cain is leaving? Nooo I love Cain.

I know Nikhil is leaving I really really hope that it isn't him finding the recording Gennie made and then Cameron killing him off too shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now