Anyone watching Vikings?

(10 Posts)
Pinkfizzy Sun 27-Jul-14 10:19:33

I'm guessing that it wouldn't have been suitable for my history-obsessed 9yr old DD? I saw the time it was on & assumed probably not...

Deathraystare Wed 23-Jul-14 09:48:29

I have it on DVD - took a chance as I was not able to see it on TV. The character that plays Ragnar was an underwear model for Calvin Klein.

ygritte Sat 19-Jul-14 19:45:45

I can't believe there's not a huge Vikings thread!!!!!
I've just watched the last one and thought it was on a par with Game of Thrones. Can't wait for the next series.
What a sad ending though, and although I've always liked Ragnar, Rollo etc.....there is always a different side to them.
Did anyone recognise Sigi from Nip Tuck?

Ladytron Sun 23-Jun-13 14:27:19

What day is it on? And History channel you say?
I did a search but couldn't find it.
Thanks!

MacaYoniandCheese Sun 23-Jun-13 00:03:23

Well, naturally, I have now Googled him grin. Is this the sort of thing you are referring to?

forcookssake Sat 22-Jun-13 20:24:48

Maca-all of Ragnor has me fairly well charmed-but whatever you do, don't be tempted to Google the actor, his other work is in a very different vein, oiled, groomed, vapid almost! shock

MacaYoniandCheese Fri 21-Jun-13 15:30:23

The first season just finished here...We LOVED it. It inspired me to go and read up about the Vikings as I didn't learn much about them in my North American school...fascinating stuff.

And how about Ragnar Lothbrook's incredible blue eyes?

scissy Fri 21-Jun-13 15:21:11

it's on lovefilm streaming. we've been watching it and enjoying.

guineapiglet Wed 19-Jun-13 10:11:04

I really want to watch this, have seen trailers and its looks ace. IS there a legal way of downloading it? I hate watching things on the computer, but will have a go and try putlocker or such like. Things like this should be on mainstream TV!

forcookssake Tue 18-Jun-13 21:48:40

The History channel have excelled themselves! It's making me come over all unnecessary.
I think you either need a premium/Amazon-related TV setup or you download like a scoundrel. It's bloody marvellous anyway grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now