Neighbours

(1000 Posts)
SpanishFly Fri 24-May-13 21:37:21

Just caught up with three episodes. On Wednesday's, when Chris and Amber were chatting outside the coffee shop/Lassiters, an extra walked past, who looked suspiciously like Scotty...

decaffwithcream Mon 25-Nov-13 18:52:34

She could easily come back as Libby if they let her.

She has invited people to campaign on twitter to get Libby back.

But it's her suggestion that she play another character if she can't play Libby that wrecks my head grin

decaffwithcream Mon 25-Nov-13 18:55:03

Ramsay Street is crowded with gifted and talented children! Summer won a scholarship to music school and went off to board the first time she left too.

tummybummer Mon 25-Nov-13 21:25:59

Gem doing my head in today - she talks like she has a mouthful of marbles!!!

alemci Mon 25-Nov-13 22:05:17

can't stand Gem. her voice is so irritating.

Willabywallaby Tue 26-Nov-13 13:00:10

I have to agree her voice is more annoying than the characters meanness.

KittyMcAllister Tue 26-Nov-13 18:09:35

I actually don't mind Gem's meanness, it'll be fun when her bizarre behaviour is finally exposed, but you're right her voice is SOOOO grating! There's something very odd about her accent, as if she's trying to sound British. And what's with those weird starey eyes?!

AmandinePoulain Tue 26-Nov-13 20:05:39

I'm about a week behind but I'm sure that Vanessa was in the background in the episode I watched today confused. She even had the same green pram!

alemci Wed 27-Nov-13 14:13:24

eughhh Gem with Bailey. is she coming onto him or what.

where are the other staff and safeguarding

skillsandtea Wed 27-Nov-13 14:25:58

Lauren looks like Cressida, Prince Harry's girlfriend, but much less cool.

Willabywallaby Wed 27-Nov-13 15:22:28

Run Bailey run!

KittyMcAllister Wed 27-Nov-13 16:45:02

Those scenes are actually really uncomfortable to watch. I hope he stitches her up good & proper.

superlambanana Wed 27-Nov-13 17:01:55

Matt has the charisma of a cardboard box. Or maybe he just can't act...

Gem is doing my head in. She should not be allowed near children! And how come the school office is always unlocked and unmanned?! (And used for everything, including as Susan's office)

decaffwithcream Thu 28-Nov-13 00:12:07

How come the school has never had a secretary or receptionist?

This is the first time I have any feelings other irritation towards Bailey but I already feel disturbed for him. She is going to really mess with his head.

I can't decide whether Gem wants Georgia completely to herself OR if she's actually carrying a massive grudge and is secretly trying to ruin Georgia's life out of jealousy.

SpanishFly Thu 28-Nov-13 15:31:32

I hate how Bailey walks with his head forward, as if his hair is weighing it down.

alemci Thu 28-Nov-13 18:57:54

also Gems outfit is hardly appropriate for school. the bailey thing is awful.

why is mason suddenly with rhiannon,

superlambanana Thu 28-Nov-13 20:05:03

Gem makes my skin crawl!!!

Has there been a teacher at Erinsborough High that hasn't had an affair with a student? Apart from Susan?

Gem was wearing exactly the same inappropriate outfit to work two days on the trot, wasn't she?

superlambanana Fri 29-Nov-13 17:50:50

I am desperate to brush Rhiannon's hair!!

Noseynoonoo Mon 02-Dec-13 16:15:29

Missed the start today. What has Therese agreed to do for Paul?

decaffwithcream Mon 02-Dec-13 20:11:47

Take over running Lassiters essentially. Paul has Other Plans.

decaffwithcream Mon 02-Dec-13 20:14:07

In Breaking News:

Scott and Charlene's son is arriving in Erinsborough next year.

He's meant to be 21. I hoped that was typical inaccurate neighbours ageing but in fact that could be accurate. Man, I feel old.

AmandinePoulain Mon 02-Dec-13 20:32:19

I wondered how long it would take for the spawn of Scott and Charlene to show up wink grin

decaffwithcream Mon 02-Dec-13 22:59:37

Let us all be truly grateful that at least he can't be yet another love interest for Kate. He must be her cousin.

qazxc Tue 03-Dec-13 09:17:49

decaff do you really think that will stop her?

decaffwithcream Tue 03-Dec-13 15:19:08

Well, we can only hope qazxc. Officially the child of Scott and Charlene is coming to stay in Erinsborough "to see where his parents met and fell in love". As you do.

He should just watch their wedding video like everyone else. There are still dvds of it knocking around on amazon...

This thread is not accepting new messages.