Revolution sky 1

(328 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Fri 29-Mar-13 22:00:19

Anyone watching?

dobedobedo Tue 22-Oct-13 14:30:14

I hate this programme. Yet I watch every stupid episode. The acting is arse, the dialogue is worse and yet I still watch the fucker.

Have it on sky plus so I can catch up on the new series. blush

awwwcrap Tue 22-Oct-13 14:26:26

Thank god somebody else watches this, thought I was the only one.. I download it after it airs in US

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 21-Oct-13 16:22:08

good old walter smile

anonacfr Sun 20-Oct-13 23:45:32

You might want to watch this to cheer yourself up...

youtu.be/_bk8VfK7TRM

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 20-Oct-13 23:31:13

Ha ha

We must be the only saddos watching

Havnt seen tonight's as working with an ickle baby smile so will watch tomorrow and post on your thread

anonacfr Sun 20-Oct-13 19:40:16

You have to!!!!! I've started a lovely new thread specially. Surprisingly no-on has posted on it.
Can't think why.
I've going to have to bump it. grin

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 20-Oct-13 19:06:50

series 2 starts tonight

can i really put myself through this again ..................

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 15-Oct-13 16:54:32

guess we have to watch and slag it off enjoy the storylines grin

HighBrows Tue 15-Oct-13 10:38:28

I'm going to watch! Another brilliantly awful show grin

anonacfr Tue 15-Oct-13 09:57:58

You HAVE to watch.

I can't be the only one who does. grin

As an antidote the Walking Dead is back as well and new series Sleepy Hollow (by the producers of Fringe) looks fun and promising. Reviews in the States have been good and it looks like there will definitely be another series.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 15-Oct-13 00:38:07

Its back guys smile

sunday 20th october for series 2

not sure if i shall watch

though does mean we can oogle and drool over munroe grin

onedev Sat 03-Aug-13 21:49:29

I still don't get it?? How bizarre!

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 03-Aug-13 21:14:12

onedev, the president has been cowardly hiding for the past 15years

limitedperiodonly Sat 03-Aug-13 11:19:28

For anon I met him when he was promoting that Star Trek film where he played a bald clone. He was all right. He and his girlfriend were being driven back to their hotel and he offered me a lift.

As soon as the car pulled away she went down on him. I was pretending it wasn't happening. He finished just as we pulled up at the hotel, which was great timing.

Then they got out as if nothing had happened. The driver and I just looked at each other and laughed.

onedev Sat 03-Aug-13 00:59:08

Just watched the last 2 episodes - I don't get it, why did Randal kill himself?

What's the President been doing? I'm v confused!

Liking celebrity gossip stories though! grin

Limited... I used live in cork, where he's from. There was an afterparty in a bar I worked in and he gave me a lift home.

He stopped at a garage at 5am to buy his mother chocolates and spent an inordinate amount of time talking about her confused

anonacfr Thu 01-Aug-13 21:07:02

Ok you can't casually throw in a Tom Hardy/oral sex story and not give more details! When/why??????/WTF?????

I thought Oliver looked tall cos I remember him from World Without End (which incidentally starred Tom Hardy's current girlfriend). He was the horrible rapist brother who caused much Monroe-inappropriate drooling. He was taller than the other guys. I googled him blush and he's 6'3. Nice.

limitedperiodonly Thu 01-Aug-13 20:13:43

Is he tall? anon I didn't notice. I'm 5ft 4ins. In fact, in my club-going days I preferred them shorter because I didn't have to shout. I may make an exception for Oliver because I imagine us meeting somewhere a lot less sweaty and loud.

summer do tell. I've been in Tom Hardy's car. His girlfriend was giving him a blow job in the back and I was staring fixedly out of the windscreen. The driver obviously had to keep checking his rear view mirror wink

anonacfr Thu 01-Aug-13 20:03:02

I'll be there holding your hand limited. JRM does nothing for me but the other is rather easy on the eye. And he's tall. I like them tall. grin

I've been in JRM's car. He's a bit weird tbh, I can't fancy him having met him. Was years ago though... Maybe he's gotten less weird after all those years in Hollywood hmmgrin

limitedperiodonly Thu 01-Aug-13 19:30:43

I can't decide whether I fancy this bloke who is disgracefully younger than me.

His hair's a bit Jimmy Neutronish in that pic. He was the artist in the compellingly execrable Mr Selfridge and appears to be unencumbered by any talent for acting. Luckily his mum and dad are well-connected.

Actually I confess. I do fancy him, though it's completely inappropriate. Ooh! Young man.

He's also going to be in Dracula which promises to be addictive shite and stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who's not only a bit too young for me, but is a beautiful but thirsty Irishman no doubt destined to tread the same raddled route as George Best and Peter O'Toole.

Roll on October and the Dracula threads grin

anonacfr Thu 01-Aug-13 17:46:11

More or less everything on American TV is better than Revolution! I'm still going to watch the second series though... grin

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 31-Jul-13 12:53:27

I like toyboys smile

Problem is after wasting 5mths of my life watching this I'm gonna have to watch series 2

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

And yes I watch breaking bad

aristocat Wed 31-Jul-13 11:40:57

I also started to watch this, but gave up weeks ago as it is just awful. Cannot believe there is going to be a season 2 sigh

Love American TV though, does anyone else watch Breaking Bad? Now, that is brilliant ....

anonacfr Wed 31-Jul-13 09:00:23

Is it weird that he's only attractive as psychopathic Monroe and not at all in regular photos?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now