Mark Wahlberg on Graham Norton

(59 Posts)
goingmadinthecountry Fri 08-Feb-13 23:08:37

Drunk or trying to be funny?

fussychica Sun 10-Feb-13 14:35:52

Worst episode of this usually very funny chat show - almost turned off - he was drunk, shame he was good value last time he was on.
Redeemed only by the Red Chair - classic!

SanityClause Sun 10-Feb-13 14:44:19

Apparently Graham Norton, himself, had a tummy bug. He had a "sicky bucket" off camera to use if he needed it at any time.

On his radio show on Saturday, he was just saying he was so pissed off about it happening to him, of all days!

However, he was very gracious about Mark Wahlberg, and basically said everyone has off days.

CountTurdula Sun 10-Feb-13 14:44:56

I thought Sarah looked great. Very attractive. She handled mark very well. I realised last week that she's one of Cameron Diaz's girly mates in There's Something About Mary and has a cameo in my kids fave film Evolution.

youfhearted Sun 10-Feb-13 22:17:54

i couldnt stay mark wahlberg when he was sober last time, and he proved me right, what a dick. would be intresting to see the unedted version. did the two marks have a spat.?

youfhearted Sun 10-Feb-13 22:18:12

couldnt STAND

BegoniaBampot Sun 10-Feb-13 22:55:16

which two marks?

SinisterBuggyMonth Tue 12-Feb-13 00:11:09

Just watching the repeat, flippin eck! Marky Mark is off his tits and that Silver woman after years of having her bigged up and rammed down our throats in the guardian turns out to not be funny. Just looks like a drunk in a pub trying to size up an a very loud ott girl but secretly knowing if he can make it over the cusions he may be too pissed to perform. Poor Michael. Your a star. Your a star your a star your a star, your a big bright shining star.

wintera Tue 12-Feb-13 07:08:28

Personally I've never found Sarah Silverman funny at all. People keep telling me she is hilarious etc but she does nothing for me comically at all I have to say. I had to turn Friday's ep off in the end, was too cringey for me to handle. Agree that Michael Fassbender is lovely though. First saw him years ago in Hex on sky one and had a feeling he would be a well known actor one day.

MonthlyNeedsToTakeHerTime Tue 12-Feb-13 19:40:27

Going against the grain - I thought it was really funny!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now