EASTENDERS thread..

(1000 Posts)
SoleSource Tue 05-Feb-13 19:45:11

You watch Easties?

SoleSource Tue 19-Feb-13 12:14:39

Philth PMSL

LemonBreeland Tue 19-Feb-13 12:20:39

Lola is going to run off with Lexi, not sure why yet, but obviously it is going to screw things up for her.

It really is annoying me now.

The Max and Kirsty thing last night was a joke. DH and I wondered why Max who will shag at the drop of a hat needed to be coerced by Kirstys outfit etc.

cookielove Tue 19-Feb-13 12:47:56

Wow. Love this thread grin

Sharons big back <snort>

I really can't stand Roxy, she is so pointless.

I do love joey he is beautiful smile

hattymattie Tue 19-Feb-13 19:56:52

Gah - Michael's snogging Kat - can't believe it (or maybe I can);

girliefriend Tue 19-Feb-13 20:09:53

Kat is such a slapper!! Although I thought her and Alfie had some weird agreement that she could shag about as long as he didn't know about it <may have imagined that episode!>

Think it is beyond ridiculous that Phil ended up with Lolas baby!! Even by ee standards that is insane confused

mrsjay Tue 19-Feb-13 20:35:44

I think alfie stood the one night stands or something but I think derek branning <heave> was a shag to far, I actually applauded Roxy tonight even though I dont like her that much Kat deserved that, i would never condone real violence obviously grin

mrsjay Tue 19-Feb-13 20:37:15

cheyrl cole Ayesha comes back to spoil the carol and mas romance sad

SinisterBuggyMonth Tue 19-Feb-13 20:46:26

Yes I miss the old Roxy. She needs Sean back.

Samu2 Tue 19-Feb-13 20:46:28

Masood looked gorgeous tonight!

cookielove Tue 19-Feb-13 22:27:34

Yes, yes Alfie made that agreement last time she cheated on him with a guy in a alley way <nice kat nice> hmm i think he loved her so much he didn't want to loose her so wanted to do anything to keep her, but yes only one night stands not the twat that was Derek Branning!!

When Alfie found out that Kat was cheating on her with Derek, i thought he portrayed the hurt and anguish so well, made me really tear up watching his reaction sad

MrsBucketxx Wed 20-Feb-13 07:25:10

why is kat letting alfie and roxy have tommy or does she need the baby sitting.

mrsjay Wed 20-Feb-13 08:36:27

not sure why they always have tommy I think Kat is going to play Michael is his real dad card soon to get at them

mrsjay Wed 20-Feb-13 08:37:21

When Alfie found out that Kat was cheating on her with Derek, i thought he portrayed the hurt and anguish so well, made me really tear up watching his reaction

yes he did he has forgiven so much because of kats problems but I think he was just broken and had enough

Saski Wed 20-Feb-13 10:29:58

Ugh, Kat and Michael. He's like a giant praying mantis eating her makeup off of her face. I can't stand it.

cookielove Wed 20-Feb-13 13:17:24

I did hate Michael but i do do love him now, i know its just scriptwriters, blah blah blah but i really like the statement he said about scarlett at christmas, that looking after her 'was a labour of love' ahhhh smile

Where is Janine? I must have missed an episode somewhere.

MrsBucketxx Wed 20-Feb-13 13:24:13

she buggered off to the jungle. ooopps I mean to teach Michael a lesson, and tookher money with her.

MrsBucketxx Wed 20-Feb-13 13:25:11

I like michael too, such a odd character but I like him.

cookielove Wed 20-Feb-13 13:28:34

Janine left a couple weeks after the wedding, she was struggling with everything and was sure that Michael was cheating, he wasn't. She thought Michael was only with her for the money hmm not far wrong there, and offered him a way out, giving him a suitcase full of cash (can't remember how much) she left him over night to see what he would do, any who the baby woke up and michael took her down stairs, when Janine woke up she noticed michael gone, and went to the babies room where she was gone, she ran down stairs and looked first at the table where she had left the money (it was gone) and then around the rest of the room. Where she saw Michael with the baby, he pointed out to her but her first thought to was of the money and not the baby shock

He gave her the baby and walked out <shame on him>

All she wanted was him to love her sad

Any who she packed everything up called a taxi, and when Michael came back she had it out with him, passed him the baby shock and left!! No one expected her to leave scarlett!!

Also he went out onto the street and whispered 'but i love you' but she of course couldn't hear as she was in a taxi been driven off to the jungle!!

MrsBucketxx Wed 20-Feb-13 13:31:50

it was clear she had pnd, bur ee refused to deal with this.

poor show of ee I thought.

cookielove Wed 20-Feb-13 13:55:36

Oh yes very true MrsBucket

qazxc Wed 20-Feb-13 17:44:57

i think she'll try and cut tommy out of alfie's life, after all it is michael name on the birth cert.
Why oh why is Kat irresistable to men? I would have thought that michael had more taste. he is creepy but i find his little one liners quite amusing.

cookielove Wed 20-Feb-13 17:56:40

Why won't Kat wear longer skirts, i don't get it does she not get cold?

MrsBucketxx Thu 21-Feb-13 07:35:47

but she has the hideous red fur to keep her warm, I bet wardrobe have fun shopping for her.

I can never understand why Kat or Sharon are irresistible to men either! They are so fake/ott, and both mutton. Sharon's hair is so awful.

Kirsty, on the other hand, in spite of her own fake hair & lashes, positively thrums with sex!

This thread is not accepting new messages.