Lost interest in Mr Selfridge

(158 Posts)
PenelopePisstop Sun 03-Feb-13 21:08:23

and the rest of them to be honest. Can't say I like any of the characters and I think the acting is EIT wooden or obvious in an amateur dramatic way.

atthewelles Mon 11-Mar-13 11:17:09

By the way, Agnes recovered from Henri's departure in record time!!

Harry was more upset about him going.

ppeatfruit Mon 11-Mar-13 12:10:59

The problem is that there isn't much better drama around (i like a bit of escapism actually) IMO Call The Midwife IS much better but very unusual if not unique for these days (old gimmer emoticom grin)

True about the modern Miss Agnes atthewelles (who wouldn't have existed in those days IMO).

Miss Mardle acted very well last night I thought.

wednesdaygirl Sat 16-Mar-13 20:35:27

Loved that doris still called him Mr Grove and said she could call him roger once they were married

LadyClariceCannockMonty Sun 17-Mar-13 21:55:20

IS IT TRUE that Gregory Fitoussi will be in the next series?!?!?

Joy unconfined smile smile smile

I've got a galloping little bit of a crush.

Talisin Mon 18-Mar-13 09:57:04

"IS IT TRUE that Gregory Fitoussi will be in the next series?!?!?"

Mr Fitoussi himself has confirmed he will be back in S2 grin Whether that'll be as main cast or guest star is not clear.

LadyClariceCannockMonty Mon 18-Mar-13 14:46:06

Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy.

Hope he crops up in other things before then. I'm off to IMDB to find out.

Bessie123 Mon 18-Mar-13 21:27:32

He'd better not be a guest star. I'm not sitting through a whole 'nother series for him just to be in 1 episode.

LadyClariceCannockMonty Tue 19-Mar-13 09:21:30

grin Bessie. I'd actually happily watch it – I liked this series and I fancy the artist – but Fitoussi being in it regular-like would be a lovely bonus.

BTW, Miss Mardle is certainly NOT past child-bearing, surely? She must only be fortyish.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now