AIBU to want to slap Priya from Emmerdale in the face?

(115 Posts)
CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Mon 28-Jan-13 20:30:40

Get off Delicious David you dirty skank and leave him be to fall into Alisha's gaping cleavage.

Christ I need to get out more.

carbondated Tue 05-Feb-13 10:51:54

I'd not thought of Nikhil being wooden because of his uptightness, sucks but that actually makes sense. It does fit the character I suppose. I love how he's so desperate to be a good Dad too and the storyline where he bought home the practice baby when Gennie was pregnant was really funny. And I'd forgotten that bit with his App!LOL He is very sweet in a very irritating way.
Cardiff can you catch up on iplayer? Priya didnt feature last night. It was nearly all Dingle related - Chas/Cameron Moira/Cain/Zak.

Nikhil looks nice in a suit tonight.

And Priya is as irritating as ever

FloydieDoydie Tue 05-Feb-13 21:50:13

Agghh!!! Debbie is doing her Queen Dingle act again, and they all bow down to her constantly angry

I don't get Moira flip flopping back as forth with Cain. Get on it!

carbondated Tue 05-Feb-13 22:43:03

Nikhil looked gorgeous Fatima. But then I think he always does. He's got a beautiful face. God Debbie is getting boring. Anyone else think that Rhona and Paddy are a very unlikely couple?

He is beautiful blush but I have it on good authority that he's a bit of a twat

lovelychops Wed 06-Feb-13 21:51:30

I was wondering where the Paddy and Rhona storyline was going? I'm not sure how I feel about her. I don't like her friend that annoying new vet!

Totally agree with what people have said about Debbie, feel no sympathy for her - she's so hard faced!

What about poor Edna? What will become of her in her cold house and mounting credit card bill !

usualsuspect Wed 06-Feb-13 21:52:48

I feel sorry for paddy

Mynewmoniker Thu 07-Feb-13 20:07:24

Aww that little-un of Laurel's can act!!!

Mynewmoniker Thu 07-Feb-13 20:12:22

I like Rhona's energy. I like Paddy's sensitivity. Rhona's vet friend is a twat! Grandad Sandy's gone grumpy AGAIN! sad

Did the body up...he'll still act better than Debbie AND he was lush blush

Mynewmoniker Thu 07-Feb-13 20:12:52

*Dig not Did blush

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Thu 07-Feb-13 22:47:52

Cain is quite hot. blush For a thug.

Debbie and her kids, who even the other characters are starting to notice she never spends any time with!!

Does anyone know if the actor who plays Carl's son Thomas is actually related to the actor who played Carl. He seems freakishly similar to him, his voice, mannerisms etc.

Mynewmoniker Fri 08-Feb-13 19:24:40

Debbie's on again...overacting...wearing her blusher like war-paint. hmm

carbondated Fri 08-Feb-13 20:03:44

It was like she was re-enacting Pulp Fiction but with more make-up. Tonight's episode was irritating on so many levels! Debbie, Gabby/Ashley/Pete, Katie/Declan/Andy. My irrit-o-meter was in overdrive.

Mynewmoniker Fri 08-Feb-13 22:01:51

Does anyone know if the actor who plays Carl's son Thomas is actually related to the actor who played Carl. He seems freakishly similar to him, his voice, mannerisms etc. Cardiff.

I don't know...but I do know that Rhona is married to Cain in real life. Lucky mare! hmm

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Fri 08-Feb-13 22:30:44

Gutted to hear that Cain is actually married in real life..............because he'd obviously go out with me if he met me..............and DP wouldn't mind........hmm

Mynewmoniker Fri 08-Feb-13 22:35:18

He's actually having an affair with me as we speak! My DH is really happy for all three of us. grin

carbondated Sat 09-Feb-13 15:48:04

I was thinking how spookily like his father, the guy that plays Thomas is. Really believable that they are/were father and son.
I recently found out that the actors who play Rhona and Cain are married! Mynewmoniker, your DH is very understanding. Am happy for you all smile
Agree about Rhona's vet friend. PITA.

Bernices boyfriend (Steve) who just happens to come into the village before Katies accident.
Bernice didn't mention that he's run stable yards, but yes indeedy, he has. How handy.

And Katie - when did she sit her riding instructor exams?
She started off doing liveries (when she bought some ponies after her dad died and she had inheritence).
But then she started giving lessons hmm

(Not real. Not real)

CountTurdula Sun 10-Feb-13 13:18:29

Cameron is a slimy little toad and I have no idea why anyone would fancy him, let alone fight over him. So true. I cannot abide that constant furtive nervy thing he has going on.

Anyway back to Priya. I cannot stand her. The way she was shagging Cain even when she knew the damage he was causing to others around her. Selfish cow.

CountTurdula Sun 10-Feb-13 13:25:42

Just read more of the thread. The fella who plays Nikhil was up in court on speeding charges. The judge warned him to expect a ban and he said in his defence "Actors have a persona to maintain when they are with people on public transport. It would be a huge challenge to do this every day.” grin He's still fit though. I definitely would.

ThwartedbyMum Sun 10-Feb-13 13:31:42

Am glad I am not alone in my annoyance with Priya and Debbie! Rishi's reaction to baby Archie makes me wonder whether he has a secret child too? Also WTF is going on with Moiras hair?

CountTurdula Sun 10-Feb-13 13:45:40

I don't like Rishi. His treatment of Rachel and the baby is horrible. He seems obsessed with keeping Charity onside than he is about his own flesh and blood. Charity is selfish and would drop the Sharma clan without a problem.

carbondated Sun 10-Feb-13 15:36:12

CountTurdula whoa what a knobbish reaction from the guy who plays Nikhil re driving offence! He sounds a bit up himself. I hadn't noticed anything untowards with Moira's hair. Will have to pay more attention.
I wonder when the dead scouser will be exhumed. It's been a while! Mind you, who the last bloke who got shallow-graved round the back of the Home Farm, took a while to be discovered. It was Sam wot found him as I remember.

Mynewmoniker Sun 10-Feb-13 15:46:55

I'm hoping the dead scouser was just dreaming and walks out of the shower AKA Dallas style.

I would! Together with Cain and my DH of course!

I wonder if he has a twin brother hmm

CountTurdula Sun 10-Feb-13 15:52:46

I had sex with Cain in a rather unexpected dream. He was unexpectedly needy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now