Real HouseWifes Of Beverly Hills Series two....

(618 Posts)
RabidCarrot Thu 24-Jan-13 16:57:57

Starts tomorrow ITV2

Plumps up cushions and gets popcorn

kennyp Sun 24-Feb-13 15:11:39

have also just read on bravo what happens in season three. not particularly masses .... adrienne vs lisa. lisa and ken go to st tropez (to get a tan? boom boom) and meet kens son who is much older (and lisa is not his ma?) but the son married a friend of lisa's, apparently.

thought the wedding invites were vile with a capital V. money schmoney.

love andy cohen.

also me with no life and lunch isn't ready yet googled extensively on lisa adn kenny ..... in their wedding pictures she looked remarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkabubbly different. completely different face and super noticeable tash issues miaow

kennyp Sun 24-Feb-13 15:13:32

is it just where i live or is everyone's RHOBH sponsored by the scholl anti fungal foot cream? always makes me laugh. if only them real housewives knew ....

oooh - plus i think kim was filmed doing the laundry as she had bugger all else going on in her life other than rolled up $20 notes and a credit card.

Lighthousekeeping Sun 24-Feb-13 16:31:34

Thanks. I won't need to watch it now hmm

kennyp Sun 24-Feb-13 21:15:57

Sorry, didnt realise it was a spoiler as lots of the current situations are often in the paper. No idea if they do a "muzzer of the bride and a muzzer aswell?!?!?!" thing like in father of the bride part two though ...

RabidCarrot Mon 25-Feb-13 06:53:42

Did anyone else notice Kim did not drink alcohol at any of the functions but was still always off her head, I just think she is vile

jalopy Mon 25-Feb-13 08:30:10

That's because she spent most of the time in bathrooms reapplying her makeup.wink

RabidCarrot Mon 25-Feb-13 08:52:12

She needs a much bigger nose to "powder" grin

MrsBucketxx Mon 25-Feb-13 09:04:36

did anyone else see brandi's dress atbthe Oscars wtf was she thinking,

kims on so many prescription meds it makes her look pissed all the time.

MrsBucketxx Mon 25-Feb-13 09:04:54

at the oscars

clam Mon 25-Feb-13 09:51:08

Missed a week over half term as was away. Just catching up on Sky+
Why was Mauricio's mum Estella in the bathroom with Kim at the SUR opening?

Omg, MrsBucket, I was just going to post about Brandi's dress, just....what on earth was she thinking!

lollilou Mon 25-Feb-13 11:58:22

God that dress is horrible and she designed it herself! Apart from the boobs hanging out the colour is dreadful and the bottom of the skirt looks like someone has been sick on it! She looks quite different too, more work or make-up?

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 25-Feb-13 12:02:19

That dress! Her boobs must have hurt, they were so squished in there.
lollilou - I would say it's a filler/makeup combo. She's now starting to look like that z-list sleb over here, ex-wife of an ex-footballer that had cancer, then got better and left her. Her name totally escapes me. She's often to be found on C5 or in OK mag, turning up to stuff in small jewel-coloured dresses. She possibly has shares in filler as she has so much of the stuff.

RabidCarrot Mon 25-Feb-13 16:53:26

Sort of watching part two of the reunion wow Kyle is a mega bitch, someone needs to scream at her "Kyle your sister is a filthy addict, a weak worthless addict" and while they are at it they might want to tell Taylor she is not the poster girl for battered woman unless that poster says yes hit me, abuse me, I will simper after you, lie for you and then when you kill yourself and I am free of you I will write a book to say how terrible being a victim is!!!! Bloody hell she is annoying, if she goes on once more about how hard it was being abused I will scream, if she hated it that much she needed to leave, but clearly the money and life style were worth a slap now and then

HarrogateMum Mon 25-Feb-13 18:35:48

Did anyone notice the advert for big rich Texas on Sunday night! Omg I can see myself getting sucked into that !!

thenightsky Mon 25-Feb-13 18:39:48

Has anyone got a link to Brandi's oscar dress?

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 25-Feb-13 18:43:22

OUCH!! (brandi's dress)

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 25-Feb-13 18:48:49
Lighthousekeeping Mon 25-Feb-13 20:11:16

Was I hearing correctly that Russell hung himself and the week after his business partner did the same thing? sad

MyDarlingClementine Mon 25-Feb-13 22:04:54

is it just where i live or is everyone's RHOBH sponsored by the scholl anti fungal foot cream? always makes me laugh. if only them real housewives knew ....

I find it hillairous too.

ujjayi Mon 25-Feb-13 22:42:42

Rabid I agree that Taylor is at best naive to cast herself as a "poster girl for battered women". However, I think your other comments are awful and reflect the typical attitude that somehow it is easier for a more wealthy woman to leave a DV situation and if she doesn't then it's her own fault.

Any victim of DV could behave the way she behaved regardless of what's in the bank. I've been there and it can take a bloody long time before the realisation occurs that he will not change and you may actually lose your life <<disclaimer: not the current Mr Ujjayi>> Couple that with the impact that a manipulative shitbag has on your self esteem & self worth and you have a woman who takes far more than she ever should.

Sorry. This is a lighthearted thread but your last post made me really angry.

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 25-Feb-13 22:45:48

OOh, there are rumours that Lisa Vanderpump is signing for the next series of Dancing with the Stars (US version of Strictly). That would be ace. Imagine the pink sparkly dresses she will wear!

MrsBucketxx Tue 26-Feb-13 07:26:17

can see her being very good though.

I thought brandi was very defensive through the last episode. shell hate season 4 they are trying to get LeAnn rhymes to be a housewive.

lollilou Tue 26-Feb-13 08:01:15

I don't like Lisas make-up onthe reunion show, too much white under her eyes and too much pink blusher. She is coming across well though. She is my favourite housewife.

whatphididnext Tue 26-Feb-13 10:08:10

What is going on with Adrienne. She was one of my favourites and then towards the end of the season and especially on the Reunion, she is just nasty, and looks far too puffy.

Did you notice that Brandi mentioned that Paul and Adrienne aren't together and Adrienne snapped "We are married"
Can always rely on Brandi to spot and name the elephant in the room.

And Kyle, really not interested in her anymore, and for goodness sake, how long is her hair getting, I'm sure it's extensions, but it's getting freakishly long IMO

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now