Real HouseWifes Of Beverly Hills Series two....

(618 Posts)
RabidCarrot Thu 24-Jan-13 16:57:57

Starts tomorrow ITV2

Plumps up cushions and gets popcorn

MrsBucketxx Tue 12-Feb-13 07:21:50

I thougt Taylors little girl came across a bit spoilt, she only seemed happy when she got the horse.

I really felt for dana when she stuck up for taylor and Russell wouldnt have any of it, I bet their marriage is like that what he says goes.

clam Tue 12-Feb-13 12:20:12

"came across a bit spoilt?" shock

What would you call a LOT spoilt then? grin (And I'm not talking monetary terms here)

MrsBucketxx Tue 12-Feb-13 13:38:44

stamping feet and screaming maybe,

MrsBucketxx Tue 12-Feb-13 16:52:15

Adrienne is being silly about the bachelorette party, its like she thinks she has no other friends.

valiumredhead Tue 12-Feb-13 17:09:16

RHOM starts next Monday on bio and a series of RHONJ, not sure if it's a new series or a repeat.

daisydoodoo Tue 12-Feb-13 17:13:49

Looking forward to monday and a new series to watch. Am hoping nj is a new series too.

My name is Daisy and I an a rh addict blush

Orenishii Tue 12-Feb-13 19:59:52

I don't have a clue what's happening in RHONJ anymore...the stuff in the first series with Danielle was hilarious, then that guys sister..what's her name..that falls out with her sister-in-law when she's first in it...gah...they have loads of money problems...there seemed to be so many fights!

SweetSeraphim Tue 12-Feb-13 22:36:49

PLEASE don't tell me there is another new one coming..... I already have BH and OC on the go. I'm supposed to be looking for a job!

MrsBucketxx Wed 13-Feb-13 07:08:45

bh is doing the reunion in the states for the current series so we should have that first.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Wed 13-Feb-13 10:04:31

SweetSeraphim i have just got a job and as excited as i am about it i am not happy that i will be missing rh's!

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Wed 13-Feb-13 16:24:57

WTAF how is that pizza for two to share?!!

How can we even hear them speak over the sounds of their stomachs rumbling?!

Does no one even fucking eat?!

MrsBucketxx Wed 13-Feb-13 16:37:27

I thought it was tiny too , a salad too would have made it more filling.

RabidCarrot Wed 13-Feb-13 17:08:00

Bloody Hell, Taylor has lost the plat big time, FFS woman if your life was so horrible you should have left him.

Someone needed to step in and get her some help, but she is still the most annoying woman ever, I have really gone off Kyle, and how insecure is she over her husband?

RabidCarrot Wed 13-Feb-13 17:08:57

Hokey, clearly Camilles friend eats grin

HazeltheMcWitch Wed 13-Feb-13 17:16:24

It was car-crash today, wasn't it?
Taylor very very troubled, and it's hard to watch, knowing how it all panned out.
Brandi I actually felt sorry for. She does genuinely want to fit in and impress them, and it all went pear-shaped.
Kyle - obviously has a giant wooden spoon that we can't see. COuld she shit-stir any more? And what was that re never having any procedures? Did she just wish for a lip job then?

Adrienne - well, i love her and her husky voice. But I'd not cross her - she is tough.

Lighthousekeeping Wed 13-Feb-13 17:26:09

Oh it's the beach party from hell. The equivalent of Scarey Island for me.

clam Wed 13-Feb-13 17:28:05

When Taylor was screaming "you don't know what you've DONE!" at Camille, I guess that somehow she (Taylor) had been in big trouble at home over what happened at the teaparty. Which of course, to most rational people, was Camille (and the others, for that matter) stating the bleeding obvious. For one reason or another, Taylor presumably related all to Russell and the shit hit the fan.

Poor woman.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Wed 13-Feb-13 17:32:23

She clearly does Rabid and how nice to see someone who is not so thin!!

Today was awful, but gripping grin

Taylor has obviously got some terrible stuff going on the group do not help.

Kyle was my favourite last season but I like her least now.

Lighthousekeeping Wed 13-Feb-13 18:09:29

Me too.

It's just weird how its on national telly. Her going to marriage guidance with him and the rest of us knowing what he was doing to her. Ireland somewhere that she only left him in the end because the tv company threatened to drop them both.

libbydenise Wed 13-Feb-13 19:06:20

Who is Camille's friend? Is she really a friend or a hand picked somewhat (ahem) less attractive pa?smile

Lighthousekeeping Wed 13-Feb-13 19:43:57

I must be watching too much of this as I'm finding those wedding tables very attractive and not tacky at all!

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 13-Feb-13 20:18:01

Oh this is my dirty television habit. I love Lisa and think Kyle is vile and they were all pretty despicable at her lovely tea party.

Taylor is a fantasist I think - she has made up an awful lot of stuff some judicious googling revealed.

Kim is clearly on something - her refusal to talk to Brandi is just mad.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 13-Feb-13 20:19:31

I think Camille has had a lot of PR advice and is being very careful this season but she does let her friends do her dirty work.

IamMummyhearmeROAR Wed 13-Feb-13 20:26:32

Did they cut the bit where Taylor lights a cigarette the wrong way round in the car with Kyle and nearly sets herself on fire?

SuzySuzSuz Wed 13-Feb-13 20:33:10

They have cut it slightly differently as the same episode I'd seen on the bio channel was a little different to the version today on itv2....
Love Lisa smile
I'm seeing Adrienne in a slightly different light, used to think of her as sensible peace maker but now think she just tries to bury any conflict at any cost to anyone.
Do not like Kyle or Kim one bit, nasty bullies who accept no wrong doing or responsibility, throw in the odd conflict-grenade then stand back and relish the drama, also incredibly fame hungry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now