Emmerdale.

(11 Posts)
soggycrockonboosh Fri 04-Jan-13 21:18:25

Ridiculous storylines. First Carl, now Alex. Who will be next? Edna? Tootsie? Or will it be Alex's mother? Cameron is such a boring crap actor. I hope he gets caught soon and sent to prison for a very long time. Sick of seeing his smug face.

mynameis Fri 04-Jan-13 10:59:23

I am looking forward to the 'reveal' storyline, Chas isn't having much luck.

I wonder if they are going to hook her up with Jimmy? He seems very concerned for her welfare and he must be one of the few blokes she hasn't dated grin

DrRanj Fri 04-Jan-13 10:12:35

He is irritating isn't he, with his overacting!

Hmmm, I think Cameron is turning into a bit of a pantomine baddie. I think the whole Alex murder was over the top, and him wandering around all moody looking with his shifty eyes is beginning to go over the top. I keep wanting to shout `boo` `hiss` every time he comes onto the screen.

mynameis Fri 04-Jan-13 08:30:22

I was actually quite disturbed by the murder pre-watershed.

Horrible Cameron and his squinty eyes angry

DrRanj Thu 03-Jan-13 19:34:54

Oh what a tangled web!

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Thu 03-Jan-13 19:34:00

What mellow said.

I missed why he told him, i am not very good at this. But Alex was indeed going to shop Cameron!

mellowcat Thu 03-Jan-13 19:30:11

Coz he blurted out to Alex that he was the other ones real killer and Alex was gonna tell on him!

DrRanj Thu 03-Jan-13 19:29:03

Why on earth did he do that?!

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Thu 03-Jan-13 19:28:12

Yes although i missed the actual episode - i saw him bury him a certain to be found soon shallow grave.

DrRanj Thu 03-Jan-13 19:26:56

Haven't seen it for a while.

What's Cameron done now? Topped Alex?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now