RHOBH - we've done OC & NY (and NJ i think) anyone up for Beverly Hills?

(201 Posts)
HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Wed 02-Jan-13 16:11:57

Series 1 starting now on ITV2

I know i shouldn't but i can't help it.

I'm hoping it's a total bitchfest!!

ihatethecold Sun 06-Jan-13 17:34:07

so Ive just finished watching the 3rd episode of RHOBH.
i think i am gonna get into this as much as the OC.

that Camille is just asking for trouble, the way she is around men.
i think kyle looks great for having 4 kids. still looks young.
Adrienne just looks weird. Is her husband the plastic surgeon ?
Taylor is very pretty but her mouth is too much!
am already looking forward to tomorrows episode blush

Lighthousekeeping Sun 06-Jan-13 17:36:41

I think you are season 1? Camille changes. A lot.

Taylor's mouth s something to behold.

Kyle looks fantastic and her husband is a hottie.

ihatethecold Sun 06-Jan-13 17:44:30

yes season 1.

why does Camille change then?

Lighthousekeeping Sun 06-Jan-13 17:46:26

Oh, I'm not spoiling it for you!

Divorce.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Sun 06-Jan-13 19:19:15

Is it tragic that i just want tonight to go quickly so i can catch up with Fridays episode in the morning?!

betterwhenthesunshines Sun 06-Jan-13 20:28:39

Got hooked on OC (quite miss Gtretchen & Heather), then slowly drawn into NY (slightly bored by new lot but liked freaky Alix &Simon). DC passed me by (although tis all recorded).

Can't wait for DCs to go back to school and i get get stuck in to huge pile of ironing and top fave trash TV and watch the BH lot. I too have to hide it from DH "what's this stuff on series record??" "uuum.....just something...."

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Mon 07-Jan-13 17:37:36

Did anyone see that party?!!

You can see the tension between Taylor & Russell, i doesn't look like it was a healthy relationship at all!

kennyp Mon 07-Jan-13 19:00:56

After non extensive googling ..... Lisa has her own spin off reality show abt a restaurant from what i gather.
Bugger that i dont live in th US!!

Lighthousekeeping Mon 07-Jan-13 19:03:14

I can't do spin offs

clam Mon 07-Jan-13 20:53:30

Frasier is my absolute best best programme ever, but I was gutted when I saw this current series (one) on Bio before Christmas and saw how frankly weird and bizarre Kelsey Grammer was when Camille met him for the Tonys in NYC. I mean, I know there was "stuff" going on (or not) between them but it made for very uncomfortable viewing.

Lighthousekeeping Mon 07-Jan-13 23:14:09

I loved the man until I saw this. I'm shocked he encouraged her to do it.

ihatethecold Tue 08-Jan-13 11:44:00

encouraged her to do what????
spill please!
smile

Lighthousekeeping Tue 08-Jan-13 14:01:06

Just to do the show. I thought he was classier than reality tv,

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Tue 08-Jan-13 17:39:42

Probably because he knew she'd show herself up!!!

Lighthousekeeping Wed 09-Jan-13 01:02:28

I'm just watching the first season again due to this thread. I didn't realise that Max is adopted. Was that from England? How long have they lived in the States? I love Lisa and Ken and their family.

Camille was so different. I love how she keeps saying that her and Kelsey are so generous. Surely it's Kelsey's money and boy, did he have some!! That house in Hawaii is mindblowing. I haven't seen him on it yet. I imagine he is hard work. Frasier is one of the only comedies I can watch the repeats of. It was genius.

daisydoodoo Wed 09-Jan-13 11:44:42

serious housewives withdrawal.

ive seen series 1 of bh before so havent sky + it this time.

We need new series in the uk, come on sky indulge us!

ihatethecold Wed 09-Jan-13 17:29:25

That camille is deffo shagging nick!
That's not normal behaviour with anyone apart from your OH hmm

SoonBeEaster Wed 09-Jan-13 17:40:03

Camille is such a nasty slapper. Not surprised she is blackmailing Kelsey with sex tape she is such a nutter. Her eyes are scarier than Ramona. Camille is shagging Nick she laps up male attention. Did you see the way she was when she got into pool/jacuzi with the fat grey haired bloke and that other woman. Tart!
www.celebitchy.com/135316/camille_grammer_implies_kelsey_cross_dresses_nick_denies_affair/
Poor Kyle wtf is it all about? And wtf has Kyle got to be jealous of? Oh please! Egotistical Camille is deluded.
I like Lisa and Ken. Lisa is so nice and normal.

SoonBeEaster Wed 09-Jan-13 17:45:12

Poor Taylor and that poor little girl Kennedy. When Russell said to his daughter 'you're gonna hurt my feelings' I couldn't help but think - yes and look how you hurt hers. Beating up his wife , Kennedys mother, and then committing suicide. What a mess.

IamMummyhearmeROAR Wed 09-Jan-13 17:45:34

Kelsey said that encouraging Camille to do Real Housewives was his final gift to her- he was already having an affair and preparing to leave her so it was to salve his guilt by allowing her the limelight

What a gent

SoonBeEaster Wed 09-Jan-13 17:52:36

Wonder how Kelsey really met Camille? He probably had affair cos she was so nasty. Kelsey is odd. They were well suited.

SoonBeEaster Wed 09-Jan-13 17:54:14

Camille is certainly no lady.

poorbuthappy Wed 09-Jan-13 17:54:18

I miss DC and wish they hadn't cancelled it.
Seeing that couple whose names i can't remember in front of a congressional committee refusing to answer questions was brilliant television!

Lighthousekeeping Wed 09-Jan-13 18:29:44

I think Kelsey seemed far more superior than her intellectually but, I know nothing of her so I could be wrong. I really don't want to think bad of him but I imagine he's quite dark.

kennyp Wed 09-Jan-13 21:19:32

Was kelsey shagging his now wife??? The way camille acts with nick is outrageous!!!

I blame the producers .... They love to stir up an argument about nothing.

Blooooody fantastic programme!!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now