Criminal Minds and NCIS anyone?

(21 Posts)
tribpot Fri 04-Jan-13 13:28:34

It's good - two strong female leads, very different from each other. Some excellent supporting actors as well, although (as with Burn Notice) I'm sad to see an excellent older actor (Lorraine Bracco, Sharon Gless) wasted on a rather stereotypical 'mom' role. Definitely worth watching!

TameGaloot Fri 04-Jan-13 13:08:40

*I have

TameGaloot Fri 04-Jan-13 13:02:45

And have the ability to watch rizzoli and isles from the beginning
What's it like?
I like ncis, bones etc

tribpot Fri 04-Jan-13 11:46:51

Bones back shortly too! Whoop whoop!

digerd Thu 03-Jan-13 19:26:52

I loved " Mysterious Ways", compelling viewing and kept you guessing all the way through. Anyone remember it - not long ago.?

tribpot Wed 02-Jan-13 17:10:51

Ooh yes, Rizzoli and Isles is great!

AuntieMaggie Wed 02-Jan-13 10:37:18

I also like Rizzoli and Isles which I think is back on 16 Jan...

I have no idea what I wanted to watch on the 6 Jan... I thought it was NCIS but obviously not!

tribpot Tue 01-Jan-13 23:22:57

Congas, I watch Castle as it's broadcast in the US (the network release it on iTunes internationally at the same time) and it is a right royal pain. At most it's on for about 3 weeks in a row before something displaces it in the schedule.

GreatCongas Tue 01-Jan-13 23:19:42

I watch ncis and ncis la as they come out in the US hate waiting for the next one

tribpot Tue 01-Jan-13 23:10:49

Greys has been back on for a while on Sky Living. Revenge we already have a thread going waiting for 7 Jan!

WildThongonthesparklytree Tue 01-Jan-13 23:04:43

Great, have set the reminder for NCIS.
Just need Criminal Minds and I'm sorted (along with Greys and Revenge)

lisad123everybodydancenow Tue 01-Jan-13 23:03:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

tribpot Tue 01-Jan-13 23:01:27

Looking forward to Hawaii 5-0 and NCIS: LA here too. Very pleased that this year Sky decided not to show the series more or less as they were shown in the US - it proved to be very unpopular as we are not used to the constant chopping and changing around the midseason break, Superbowl, full moon and god knows what else the US networks use as excuses to muck around with the schedule!

micku5 Tue 01-Jan-13 23:00:13

Just read that NCIS season 10 will start on Friday 11th January on FX

Criminal Minds should start on the 25th

I have been recording criminal minds on Living TV. They got to series four. Missed out series 5. Straight to series 6. Missed recording that one so ended up buying series 5 and 6 on DVD. Looking forward to watching them.

DS loves Hawaii five O and NCIS LA so we are looking forward to Sunday. And Monday as we record NCIS as too late for DS really.

AuntieMaggie Tue 01-Jan-13 22:31:36

Sunday for ncis isn't it?

micku5 Tue 01-Jan-13 22:30:24

NCIS is coming on in the next week or so.

Ah Season 8 according to IMDb.

I know Criminal Minds is mid way through season 8 I think? Maybe 9.
New woman on the team.
Shouldn't be too long for the UK as the US is finishing their Xmas breaks.

(Yay more Hawaii 5-0, Elementary, CSI/NY, CM, BBT)

WildThongonthesparklytree Tue 01-Jan-13 22:20:40

I have watched both these since their beginning but they have both been off since the end of last summer. Anyone know if or when they will come back with new series?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now