Eastenders - wasn't expecting Max...(Possible spoiler alert)

(98 Posts)
MyLittleAprilSunshine Tue 25-Dec-12 21:50:26

... to be married to someone else as the person that Derek was 'paying off'. Man Derek turned pretty damn nasty towards the end of that episode. I bet everyone thought he was faking it at the end. I was grin Joey was the first one to go and make sure he was alright.

What did everyone else think of tonights episode?

Bakingnovice Sun 06-Jan-13 18:26:54

Oh ffs. Just watched the new years day episode. What a ridic episode. Cheryl cole does a runner to..... The bench outside zainabs house in the square. Phil is late to the church, arrives within minutes, is back in the square, then back again. Ordinarily this would take at least 45 minutes.

Alfie and roxy is wrong wrong wrong. I might even have to stop watching if it carries on like this.

MildredIsMyAlterEgo Sun 06-Jan-13 09:11:28

Don't Ray and Denise get it on soon? I'm sure I read something in my mum's tv rag the other week...?

Jack is only ever interested in women with the Mitchell surname - that's probably why he's with Sharon now, she's the only one left (unless Peggy returns) grin

EllieArroway Sun 06-Jan-13 08:42:47

At least Sharon seems to have dropped that "cutie pie", hair ruffling crap with Denny. You can tell she's never been within 20ft of a real child 'cos no mum talks like that 24 hours a day, if ever.

Also - would Jack have gotten over Ronnie (supposedly the love of his life) this quickly? Quickly enough to want to marry someone else? Hmmmm.

And yes, Kim and Ray - I have never bought into that relationship. Although I do love Kim loads.

SinisterBuggyMonth Sun 06-Jan-13 00:19:11

To be fair I spent years wanting Pat to fuck off when she joined EE and was stalking Pete. Its was only when Frank turned up she grew on me.

But yes - Boxing Day - Kirsty has not fucked off yet despite Max telling her to.

27th Dec - Kirsty has not fucked off yet despite Tanya telling her to.

New years eve - Kirsty has not fucked off yet and now has a job as a barmaid, that mainly consists of innapropriate groping of the boss infront of his love interest.

New Years Day - Kirsty is not spotted for all of 40 minutes and its naturally assumed by all shes finally fucked off. She hasn't.

Dereks funeral - Kirsty is told by Carol to fuck off. Instead she gets a taxi to gatecrash the funeral where pretty much everyone bar the vicar has told her to Fuck off. She doesn't. Max gets his leg over.

TwllBach Sat 05-Jan-13 22:29:20

I thought Sharon was like 50? Same age as Phil or thereabouts. I only really thought jack was late 30s.

Bakingnovice Sat 05-Jan-13 22:23:35

But the hair, the shifty eyes, the blazers!!! They are hideous. But I agree that she's an honest caring character. Oh, and I know this is mean but Denny is bloody annoying.

alemci Sat 05-Jan-13 22:23:17

her voice is so annoying and she reminds me of Miss Piggy. horrible clothes. I agree that Jack wouldn't be interested. isn't he a bit younger than her.

perceptionreality Sat 05-Jan-13 22:21:22

Sharon isn't hideous - that's a bit mean. I think men like her because of her kind/caring nature...

Bakingnovice Sat 05-Jan-13 22:15:12

I agree with everyone. What is it about Sharon? She was hideous in the 80s and she's hideous now. Very weird proportions. Ginormous back and size six legs.

Also ray is not suited to Kim. Sorry but it's true. He should be with Denise. She's his type. Kim should be with someone like fatboy.

Ok re Masood and aj. Purleeeease tell me you are all joking. They are gross creatures! Masood has a good personality but is not good looking. And aj is vile. Slimy, skinny and sooo silly with that stupid single earphone in his ear.

perceptionreality Sat 05-Jan-13 20:34:24

Denise and Kim are about the only likable characters on EE oh and Masood.

EllieArroway Sat 05-Jan-13 17:22:19

I can't stand Kirsty either - but I do think the actress who plays her is very good. She's going to make a fantastic bunny boiler (if that's where this is going).

Denise & Ian. Bloody ridiculous. Denise is a really beautiful, classy woman & I think she and Ray were made for each other. Have always thought that.

I love AJ. And Masood. I don't think I've mentioned that for at least 10 minutes <swoon>

hattymattie Sat 05-Jan-13 17:14:33

I can't believe Max shagged Kirsty - has he no self-control at all - it's not possible!!! Denise and Ian - I agree is totally unbelievable and I also hate the Sharon:Jack thing. Jack inspite of everything is a good looking bloke and I cannot for the life of me see why every male is attracted by Sharon. Maybe it's a man thing.

Maybe I'm taking this much too seriously;grin

ViviPru Sat 05-Jan-13 16:51:14

about her not fucking off

this amuses me grin

MildredIsMyAlterEgo Sat 05-Jan-13 12:52:48

Kirsty is so annoying - awful awful character. Plus whoever put fillers in her top lip needs shooting.* yy and her hairdresser shock

perceptionreality Sat 05-Jan-13 00:02:20

Kirsty is so annoying - awful awful character. Plus whoever put fillers in her top lip needs shooting.

I love Joey. Lovely looking fella.

SinisterBuggyMonth Fri 04-Jan-13 23:58:40

Oh why wont that Kirsty woman just FUCK OFFFFFFF?!

Is every duf duf going to be about her not fucking off now?

HeadfirstForAMistletoeKiss Fri 04-Jan-13 22:22:16

AJ and Masood are both gorgeous. Much better looking than the Brannings or any Mitchell that ever set foot in the square!

EllieArroway Fri 04-Jan-13 21:27:02

There's no way Jack would fall madly in love with Sharon hmm EastEnders writers have always had this strange idea that she's some kind of sex goddess.

I now officially fancy AJ just as much as I do Masood. I want them both. Is that bad?

Ooh whose feet out of the taxi?

Junebugjr Fri 04-Jan-13 21:17:55

Argh, god knows what EE is doing setting up characters like Max and Sharon as sex bombs everyone is after. As if the delicious jack would even look at shazza and her vanilla icecream colour hair, purrlease...
I'm also irrationally angry that max is humping around again too <sad>

soggycrockonboosh Fri 04-Jan-13 21:12:34

Max is a disgusting slimeball. What a weak, pathetic excuse of a man he is.

HeadfirstForAMistletoeKiss Fri 04-Jan-13 19:01:10

There was some vague reference to Jean hosting a toddler party for all the nippers.

Bakingnovice Wed 02-Jan-13 18:09:46

I agree. Hate the Lexie Lola story. For a start her baby would not have snatched so callously by sw. Then for lexi to be given to Phil! Ridic. And Phil is being a monster. And who had Lexie on my eve? And who had Scarlett and Amy?

And as if jack would go for broad back Sharon. Please! Hate the Lauren/ joey story too. Last month it was the new big explosive story. Now it's nothing. Same with Max's wife. It's not realistic she would get a Job in the pub and live in the b&b. Denise should've been paired with jack.

TwllBach Wed 02-Jan-13 17:40:29

Who in their right minds would even look at Phil??

I meant someone who looked vaguely like jack at a wedding a while ago. I found it extremely exciting grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now