Made In Chelsea - the second thread, yah?

(787 Posts)
HazeltheMcWitch Sat 08-Dec-12 10:32:46

Oops, I filled up the old thread. Here is a new, shiny one.

waltermittymistletoe Fri 28-Dec-12 20:30:45

Complete set up! There wasn't even a real build up to it!

I found the Gabriella leaving scenes excruciating too!

Bessie123 Fri 28-Dec-12 20:49:01

God yes. Could she tell Binky, Cheska and olly she loved them any more times? Jesus, she was getting in a taxi, not succumbing to a terminal illness.

SilverSky Sat 29-Dec-12 04:20:29

That was also a blatant set up. Olly couldn't act if he was paid. Oh hang on.........

countrykitten Sat 29-Dec-12 22:16:58

Oh you lot are harsh! I love Sophia and fantasise in my idle moments that I am as beautiful as she and that I have Francis all to myself....then I wake up and realise that I have been asleep with a spaniel on my head. Ah well.

SilverSky Tue 01-Jan-13 09:01:07

Anyone see the end of year show?

akaemmafrost Tue 01-Jan-13 14:53:24

Not yet but sky plussed.

Caught up with last 2 episodes last night though.

Spencer sooooo did! Not sure Nilly had any right to be belting him round the chops though.

Binky is a true stunner and Andy is an unworthy moron.

I am not caring about Gabs and Ollie try as I might.

Kept giggling whenever Tiny Tears cried after reading this thread.

Millie and Herbie reunion so sweet I liked his Christmas jersey.

Love love love Mark Francis so funny when he was shopping with his Man Servant carrying all the bags. He even makes me like evil Victoria as they bounce off each other so well.

Sophia and Francis? poor whatsherface. Not sure she deserved such shabby treatment.

Louise DUMP Spencer ASAP. You are being dumped on from a great height. He has NO respect for you now and will continue to treat you more and more like crap.

Now I know the general consensus is this is not real but if it isn't that Weez deserves some big time tv awards for her ability to blub on cue.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Tue 01-Jan-13 14:57:09

Damn, I forgot about the End of Season show last night! Is it going to be repeated, do you know?

FairyTrain Tue 01-Jan-13 15:25:30

So did I softkitty (good name wink), anyone know if it will be repeated? Last episode I watched on on line took hours to load properly....

AlwaysOneMissing Tue 01-Jan-13 17:21:38

Just watched end of season party on 4OD. Louise stayed with Spencer even though he admitted to cheating??! Why?!!

And I agree that the last episode was cringingly bad acting and I was so disappointed that it was all blatantly so staged. I would rather see what these people are all actually doing with their lives - even if it's a bit slower - than watch a soap opera, which it is turning in to.
I enjoy watching them all simply because their lives are just so different to mine, they don't have to be continually doing something dramatic!

ErikNorseman Tue 01-Jan-13 17:33:59

Seriously though, Rosie and Millie turn up and accuse spenny of cheating, and tiny tears just stands there waiting for the others to deliver their lines I can't even attempt to believe in any of this anymore. Surely she would be, I dunno, angry? Questioning? Looking at her boyfriend rather than gazing into the middle distance quietly trying to summon up a tear?

Haven't watched the party yet - so spenny admitted it? Lols.

SilverSky Tue 01-Jan-13 17:44:04

It was also a bit cringey tbf. Was all very awkward viewing. Tho Millie calling Spenny out was quality.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Tue 01-Jan-13 17:46:29

Panic averted - the end of season show will be repeated on Sunday afternoon at 3.10pm on E4. Phew!

Stila Thu 03-Jan-13 17:01:26

Noticed it has finally gone up on (Virgin) catch - up today .

JaceyBee Wed 09-Jan-13 22:30:51

MIC celebrity mash up on 4OD! Mark Francis is on top form!

AlwaysOneMissing Fri 11-Jan-13 12:47:46

I am just catching up with the MIC Mash Up now, it's hilarious!! But actually worrying that even though they are all acting, it's exactly the same as the normal show!

lovelychops Sat 12-Jan-13 18:54:34

I'm watching the first series which is being re-run on E4. As I didn't start watching MIC the last series, I'm struck by 2 things.

Firstly, Francis is being made out to not be very nice. Which shocked me as I love him!
Second, Rosie has absolutely no redeeming features what so ever. I thought she was just dull and a bit of a background character, but she is truly vile! Can not stand her at all!

MarshaBrady Sat 12-Jan-13 18:55:20

re-runs you say...

I watched the last two episodes the other week and it made me laugh.

Jamie on Louise - I just find her annoying. haha

lovelychops Sat 12-Jan-13 18:56:47

It's on at some silly time in the morning, I'm recording it and indulging in MIC every day!

MarshaBrady Sat 12-Jan-13 19:02:46

dang no recording devices here. Rather amazingly

I'm ready. I have to remind myself I am 40 years old and shouldn't be posting these things.

calypso2008 Thu 21-Mar-13 21:12:49

Totes ready - can't wait and I am 42! grin

I love Spencer's if I was a meal I would be a ready meal particularly a lasagne or a pie!

calypso2008 Thu 21-Mar-13 21:48:59

I love Francis best. Where was Proudlock? Really off Jamie, I think í might have mentioned this upthread months ago...

jelepomme Fri 22-Mar-13 23:10:35

Oh ma daze. I'm ready. I'm ready to watch pie face spenny talk a lot about 're-ashunships'. I'm ready to watch biscuits completely change personality again. I'm well excited. (One day I'll do more with my life, but for now - towie and mic, I'll live vicariously through you).

Plumsofgold Fri 22-Mar-13 23:56:08

When is it bac on? Have I missed it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now