X Factor James Arthur

(72 Posts)
MisselthwaiteManor Wed 28-Nov-12 20:30:21

I haven't been watching the whole thing but a friend sent me a link of James Arthur on YouTube, and I'm now officially waiting outside his dressing room with my pants down a fan. Anyone else? DP laughed when I told him. Is he fanciable or am I hormonal?

JaceyBee Thu 29-Nov-12 19:11:21

I don't know. You'd probably pity fuck him but then he'd get all clingy and do your head in. Plus when you were shagging he'd probably be all earnest which can be a bit of a turn off.

DudeIAmSoFuckingRock Thu 29-Nov-12 19:29:01

oh no i definitely cant see him being the clingy type at all!!

He's been seen whisking women (two at a time) in and out of his hotel room, so I don't think he'd be clingy...I can imagine him looking all earnest though, through his long eyelashes. That's part of the appeal when he sings for me though. Me likey.

*errrrrr, I mean part of the appeal for me when he sings. I don't think he sings for me. (cough)

DudeIAmSoFuckingRock Thu 29-Nov-12 19:46:28

grin

i was all ready to get envy there!

blush grin

SinisterBuggyMonth Thu 29-Nov-12 22:15:06

I'd definately opt for an earnest shag

mirry2 Thu 29-Nov-12 22:20:31

He needs his teeth fixed. Give it 6 months and he'll have lovely white, straight knashers. His singing is a cross between heavily sexual and
constipated groaning.

DudeIAmSoFuckingRock Thu 29-Nov-12 22:26:34

grin@ mirry!

i agree i think he'll get the teeth fixed. i dont think he needs them done though. too many simon smile clones about in cleb world.

sinister haha!

nooo, his teeth are part of his scruffy charm. You know, pretty blue eyes to win you over, but shit teeth to remind you that he's manly.

SilveryMoon Thu 29-Nov-12 22:36:06

I'm a little in love with James Arthur. I think he's great. So so would.

BambinoBoo Fri 30-Nov-12 21:52:44

Frank Sidebottom.

sailorsgal Fri 30-Nov-12 21:57:11

Noooo! I recognised his dad and wondered whether we used to go to the same clubs in the eightees!

I did vote for him on Saturday though. grin

Celticlassie Fri 30-Nov-12 23:29:08

He has an oddly small head. Like a cotton bud.

LineRunner Sat 01-Dec-12 17:56:44

I find it creepy when you see women like Cheryl Cole whose heads are bigger than their actual bodies.

Clawdy Sat 01-Dec-12 18:13:15

Yes,it's the small head and the terrible teeth. All that nodding too.

aPirateInaPearTree Sat 01-Dec-12 18:17:09

yes he is fanciable. i like. my dd likes. she is ten. she likes him in a similar way to me, but not quite the same way blush lol.

he's also bloody talented.

NotWankinginaWinterWonderland Sat 01-Dec-12 18:20:24

Oh no, yucky teeth!! I'm sure he has facial hair some weeks also...yuck!

SinisterBuggyMonth Sun 02-Dec-12 11:54:38

His teeth are fine, not black and falling out, just a bit sqwiffy. Jarhmain has a wandering tooth. I think his head just looks small because his shoulders are so broad, due to his big manly tatooed arms and his shoulders are large enough to support my thighs, should he ever need too. Oddly I feel as if I know him, this may be due to very affective marketing and good mentoring, not me being a stalker type. But then I want to cuddle and protect Louis when he wears his onesie so I may just be needing sleep...

SantaIAmSoFuckingRock Sun 02-Dec-12 15:17:49

is it just me or does he now have shaped eyebrows and brighter blue eyes?

NotWankinginaWinterWonderland Sun 02-Dec-12 15:19:07

His teeth will be fine next week (power of x factor). grin

BornInACrossFireHurricane Sun 02-Dec-12 15:26:47

It's his voice, I think. I don't like current music born in the wrong era but even I go a tad weak at the knees when he performs. Especially last night. Hmmm.

FanjoForTheMammaries Sun 02-Dec-12 15:31:11

I wouldn't even with someone else's!

FanjoForTheMammaries Sun 02-Dec-12 15:31:30

(Fanjo)

Tigerbomb Sun 02-Dec-12 15:48:40

except for the Tats he is the image of my DexH around 20 years ago. I can't watch him as it upsets me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now