X Factor Results! Will it be a fat full milk with extra vanilla free cornflake for all? Or something that makes actual sense?

(432 Posts)
SuePurblybiltbyElves Sun 25-Nov-12 18:04:51

Who can tell?

I am going with Chowmein and Rylan at the bottom tonight. And will be sticking fingers in my ears throughout Rhianna.

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Thu 29-Nov-12 19:58:33

Tulisa singing? hahaha

BellaTheGymnast Thu 29-Nov-12 21:10:22

Ooh, remember the horror when Cheryl Cole sang on X-Factor? (or indeed at any other time?) grin

SuePurblyFeltYourPresents Fri 30-Nov-12 07:20:16

Beverley KNight turned on the lights last week in a local town, the paper says she sang THREE songs. Did we know she had them?

Dullisa will be miming. And shit. I saw online she was now the most googled woman this year, overtaking KateM, and how that meant she was top of the urban pops and so dahn wiv da kidz. Nothing to do with the sex tapes then?

BellaTheGymnast Fri 30-Nov-12 11:40:44

Ah yes, the old "performing live" caveat. She'll be up there giving it loads to an entirely forgettable song, rough as a badger's arse, stopping mid chorus to give Wang a blowjob.

LadyBeagle Fri 30-Nov-12 17:51:31

Apparently Rylan's already got a job.
He's filling in for Richard for a week while he's on a week's holiday on Daybreak.

SuePurblyFeltYourPresents Sat 01-Dec-12 18:46:00

COME on youse lot. Don't make me start a thread again...

SuePurblyFeltYourPresents Sat 01-Dec-12 19:00:07

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now