Strictly Come Dancing 2012 Thread 4. Sparkly and shiny and MAHR-VO-LOUS!

(998 Posts)
AndiMac Sun 18-Nov-12 13:01:44

Just starting a new thread before tonight's elimination, as I'm sure we'll all have something to say about that.

TheDailyWail Tue 27-Nov-12 21:52:29

I wish the cameras would show more of the dancers.

confuddledDOTcom Tue 27-Nov-12 23:06:43

I've just watched DVO after her dance, again. He does tell her to shush (and you can hear it!) when she did it for a second time and she turned to him and said "What? We want people to vote for us!"

The reason people have a problem with her might be something to do with this "Denise is also a trained dancer, having been taught Ballet, Tap, Theatre Jazz and Ballroom."

AmIthatScary Tue 27-Nov-12 23:59:43

In the interests of fairness, I also got annoyed by Nicky's partner Karen <yuk> walking her fingers along the phone number on the screen. I'm sure the week before she did something similar.

ScatterChasse Wed 28-Nov-12 01:13:27

I'm sure you used to be able to watch from a fixed camera angle years ago, which was really good.

I find the archway at the back, and all the big lighting effects off-putting. What's wrong with them just dancing in a spotlight, maybe with a disco ball occasionally?

ppeatfruit Wed 28-Nov-12 12:00:58

Exactly scatterChasse I find that archway very annoying too.

Did anyone notice how friendly Danni and Robin were in TT2 last night? It was nice and sooo different from Nicky and Karen who are either are having an affair ( I think someone said that upthread !) or hate one another's guts grin.

Also trust Julien Macdonald to mention that Danni 'd lost weight; he's one of those 'fixated on skeletons' fashionistas yuch. angry

digerd Wed 28-Nov-12 19:07:30

ppeat
So Julian Macdonald would be fixated on me, but I'm too short a skeleton for him, no doubt (and too old). But my friends at our dance class think I look lovely ,< grinning face>.

Oodthunkit Wed 28-Nov-12 19:15:23

Anyone watch tonight's? Louis flat was exactly how I would imagine it!

Sparklingbrook Wed 28-Nov-12 19:30:28

I thought that Ood. the massive settees in the tiny living room. grin

LadyIsabellaWrotham Wed 28-Nov-12 19:38:27

Louis came across as really likeable in that; I know so many nice but shallow young men like him. But I can't imagine anyone still fancying him after seeing that VT - total passion killer.

Mathematically I reckon we're still at the stage where Denise could be avoiding the dance off even with zero votes - but over the next two weeks all will be revealed. I reckon that she is Box Office Poison (TM)....we shall see.

Horsemad Wed 28-Nov-12 19:44:29

Louis' flat made me laugh - typical lad's place grin

digerd Wed 28-Nov-12 19:48:32

Louis' Charleston is looking good, so long as he can smile and let himself go on the night - come on Louis, don't let Nicky get better marks than you !!!

BRANdishingMistletoe Wed 28-Nov-12 20:17:49

I bet Louis' Mum is going to have something to say to him after letting the nation see his flat in that state. grin

ppeatfruit Wed 28-Nov-12 20:18:29

Well I don't know which couple I was thinking about 'cos Danni was on tonight with ARTEM I like them; DANNI TO WIN!!!

Who dances with Robin?

I hope DVO is box office poison LadyIsabella She better not win that's all I can say hmm.

Oodthunkit Wed 28-Nov-12 20:18:56

horsemad most don't have so many hair products!

LetUsPrey Wed 28-Nov-12 20:19:09

Lisa is with Robin.

Oodthunkit Wed 28-Nov-12 20:19:50

Lisa and Robin
Dani and Vincent

Oodthunkit Wed 28-Nov-12 20:20:25

ppeat

Lisa and Robin
Dani and Vincent

grin

ppeatfruit Wed 28-Nov-12 20:23:51

Yes of course thanks everyone grin they were really sweet together yesterday!

Horsemad Wed 28-Nov-12 20:24:10

Ood, most of the young lads I know do!!!

Oodthunkit Wed 28-Nov-12 20:26:31

horsemad really shock suppose its those boy band flicks they all have nowadays

Horsemad Wed 28-Nov-12 20:28:45

Yep, they are more girlish than the girls I know grin

LetUsPrey Wed 28-Nov-12 21:56:19

I have just watched the bit of ITT in Louis's house. I actually snorted at the broken Home sign reading Come! grin

ppeatfruit Thu 29-Nov-12 08:23:51

I loved Louis's face when he pointed out that broken sign he's funny!

AndiMac Thu 29-Nov-12 09:34:45

Yes, great sense of humour in him. He just needs to push it out there a little more for Saturday's Charleston.

ppeatfruit Thu 29-Nov-12 10:40:54

The problem being his humour is UNDER stated and subtlety is not what SCD is about is it? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now