Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

CremeEggThief Wed 06-Feb-13 17:49:29

grin at Shrugged. She would be gorgeous, if she toned down the fake tan a tad.

Never noticed that about Simon before!

SoleSource Wed 06-Feb-13 20:50:20

Corrie tonight 9.30pm peeps!

LineRunner Wed 06-Feb-13 21:24:48

Getting my wine poured.

SoleSource Wed 06-Feb-13 21:33:35

Is footy STILL on Liney?

LineRunner Wed 06-Feb-13 21:35:41

Just ending.

England won, so they got a bit smug and over-ran.

SoleSource Wed 06-Feb-13 21:37:29

Ahhh lost me tv guide, remote in glass of milk.

freeview box is old. Linsar no.longer exist keeps turning on and off

Enough TV probs to make me suicidal

HeavenlyAmy Wed 06-Feb-13 21:55:25

They need to get rid of that stupid bitch.

SoleSource Wed 06-Feb-13 21:59:03

Which one Amy?

HeavenlyAmy Wed 06-Feb-13 22:01:12

ET!

Chippychop Wed 06-Feb-13 22:02:33

Bit fed up of everyone being so stupid in this soap! Do you think this is what real people are like in real life ( not mn'ers of course)

SoleSource Wed 06-Feb-13 22:06:11

Ooooh how stupid to run away with Ruby...

HeavenlyAmy Wed 06-Feb-13 22:09:13

That was the worst drunk acting I've ever seen.

People are stupid irl, I dare say, but this is quite ridiculous. If it was close to real life, they wouldn't be in the pub day in day out or shopping in Dev's.

ajandjjmum Wed 06-Feb-13 22:13:26

It just gets worse.

MurielTheActor Wed 06-Feb-13 22:48:38

I HATE Gail.
That's all.

Bakingnovice Wed 06-Feb-13 23:32:04

Nancy agree with everything you've said. But I love Simon and I'd keep Carla but cull the rest including Stella, Tyrone and fizz. I'd keep Kirsty.

The residents are mostly thick as shit. As if Gail would fall for the same scam as her mum. As if kylie would find gails password in0.3 seconds. As of the fireman would date Eileen. As if Carla would date Peter. As if Carla would employ Tracey. As if Tyrone would be stupid enough to kidnap ruby. Also, it'd be nice to see someone struggling with money given the economic climate. No one seems bothered.

ajandjjmum Thu 07-Feb-13 08:30:17

True Baking - they've always got money for the pub!

whatkungfuthat Thu 07-Feb-13 09:49:52

How can Ty ever get Ruby for good now? Even if Kirsty flips and beats the crap out of everyone Tyrone has shown he can't be trusted surely? And don't get me started on Gail, although I did arf about keeping her clothes in the garage

alemci Thu 07-Feb-13 09:55:04

The Gail thing is so stupid. I wouldn't sell my house to them just on principal. They could move in with Audrey. Also it is partly Kylie's fault for telling Lewis the password. Perhaps Nick will help out Gail. they could pay a bit more rent to help her out. She has taken in Kylie and Max however annoying she is.

Audrey should give her back the 10K so she could at least pay off some of the loan.

Nancy66 Thu 07-Feb-13 10:00:23

the drunk acting was terrible....

Baking, you're right - everyone is in the pub every lunch time and every evening and has their breakfast in the cafe. When Tracy was unemployed she was always getting taxis to the Trafford Centre!

PuffPants Thu 07-Feb-13 11:56:36

Corrie is getting beyond belief now. The Tyrone/Kirsty story was a good idea poorly executed. I can't be bothered watching how it pans out. It's all so illogical. The Gayle plot too. As for Sawphie I fast forward through her scenes - the physio girl is dreadful as is her mother - where do the casting directors dredge them up from? I'm just not interested in them.

Shame, Corrie was on such a high for a while but lately, literally lost the plot.

Ladytron Thu 07-Feb-13 13:36:22

Here's my thoughts following last night's epi. Kirsty goes ballistic at Kevin when she finds out Ruby has been taken by Tyrone, beats him up in front of everyone and finally shos her true colours to the rest of the Street. Alternatively she thinks Julie et al were all in on it (taking her out for the evening etc) and beats one of them up.

ajandjjmum Thu 07-Feb-13 14:52:33

Ladytron - do you want a job as a scriptwriter - I know of a place where they need one urgently!

LeeCoakley Thu 07-Feb-13 17:06:33

Loved Kylie saying they would be able to afford the mortgage with the rent they would be getting from Gail!

But that whole storyline is ridiculous! It's Kylie's fault Gail's lost her money and now she's going to take the house! Gail should just kick them out and get new lodgers. There's always plenty of people on the street looking for a home.

Nancy66 Thu 07-Feb-13 17:18:52

...and by Coronation Street standards she'd get about 16 people in her house.

YouOldSlag Thu 07-Feb-13 18:08:37

Ladytron, yes, can we get you to Manchester in time to wrote next week's episodes?

This thread is not accepting new messages.