Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

theliverpoolone Mon 04-Feb-13 20:48:14

Me too. Just can't see how its going to come right for Tyrone. sad.

SoleSource Mon 04-Feb-13 20:50:13

System is easily manipulated.. Poor Tyrone sad

theliverpoolone Mon 04-Feb-13 20:50:16

Craig can't act, can he?!

SoleSource Mon 04-Feb-13 20:52:31

Who is Craig?

theliverpoolone Mon 04-Feb-13 20:53:18

Beth's son - owns the rat.

LineRunner Mon 04-Feb-13 20:53:47

SmegBoy

SoleSource Mon 04-Feb-13 20:55:32

Oooh him

RECORD KIRSTY FGS

CremeEggThief Mon 04-Feb-13 20:55:43

Never thought I'd ever say this, but I actually feel a little sorry for Gail. I know she's brought it all on herself, but still.

SoleSource Mon 04-Feb-13 20:56:13

Do you watch Easties Liney and Liverpool?

LineRunner Mon 04-Feb-13 20:58:41

I dabble with EE (often watch it on catch up late at night if I can't sleep) but I much prefer Corrie.

Although I suspect Roy's mother is going to get on my tits.

theliverpoolone Mon 04-Feb-13 20:59:34

No. Used to years ago, but it got too depressing. Used to watch Brookie till it ended.

theliverpoolone Mon 04-Feb-13 21:03:31

Was that Ozzie the dog that appeared tonight? I thought ages ago Maria said he was living in Ireland now with Liams parents?

AmIthatWintry Mon 04-Feb-13 21:05:30

Good on Kevin for saying to Sally what we've all been thinking. Why suddenly believe Kirsty, despite knowing Ty for years and years

alemci Mon 04-Feb-13 21:49:17

Also can't Kevin remember when Tyrone had a mark on his face and Kevin asked him how he got it and he said he walked into a door. Has he got amnesia and where is Tommy.

Didn't Kirsty hassle Rita as well about her car. wasn't there a problem with parking when Tina parked it in the wrong place or something. I don't think him running off with Ruby will solve anything.

Also she is living in Tyrone's house but this doesn't seem to be mentioned.

HeavenlyAmy Mon 04-Feb-13 22:21:39

ozzeh grin

She damaged Rita's car when Tina was using it, then got Rita done for speeding and Tina done for shoplifting.

Unbeliever Mon 04-Feb-13 22:32:41

Doesn't Kirsty lose her temper and put Tyrone in hospital? I thought I saw that as a spoiler somewhere. Craig has a posh RADA accent, like all the child actors in The Archers.

Ahem....did I, or did I not, predict the mortgage David and Kylie story further down this thread.

<<polishes nails smugly on dressing gown>>

OldLadyKnowsNothing Tue 05-Feb-13 00:49:04

You did indeed. grin I don't see Gail going for it though, if I were her I'd let David and Kylie move out and take in lodgers. Maybe Craig, Kyle and Beth? (Is it Beth? Uncertain of her name, should know by now. blush)

AmIthatWintry Tue 05-Feb-13 01:10:55

Oh, Old Lady that would be an interesting turn of events. I love Gail being uncomfortable - so much better than flirty, fluttering eyelash Gail <boak>

LeeCoakley Tue 05-Feb-13 08:22:14

Why doesn't Kevin say something to Sally about Tyrone being a victim? If he believes Tyrone then he should be at least TRYING to convince Sally, or, if he doesn't believe Tyrone why is he on Tyrone's side? Letting him hold Ruby etc.

YouOldSlag Tue 05-Feb-13 10:34:25

I wondered that too Lee. Why is it such a bloody secret?

MurielTheActor Tue 05-Feb-13 10:37:31

Ha OLdLady ! As soon as Maria told them they had to go I thought 'Gail will have space!' grin
I like Beth and Craig and the rat. Thing is, if there's one thing worse than Gail being simpering, wide eyed and love sick it's Gail as a comedy character.
Oh and Audrey has seriously big house - clearly larger than anything on the street. She could put up a couple of people, surely?

YouOldSlag Tue 05-Feb-13 10:39:18

I think Audrey's being a total bitch right now. I'm glad Rita spoke up from under her giant hair.

Nancy66 Tue 05-Feb-13 10:52:34

How many bedrooms is Maria mean to have?

There's six people living at a flat over the hairdressers!

This thread is not accepting new messages.