Walking dead! This weeks episode! Full of spoilers so DO NOT READ!

(709 Posts)
Rachel130690 Mon 05-Nov-12 22:07:28

I need to discuss this episode in great detail!! Can someone who has seen it please comment on what you think is the best bit? Also did you think it was very sad?

Toasttoppers Sat 23-Mar-13 19:54:20

I actually think places like Woodbury would exist post apocalypse. The heads in jars was weird but seriously nothing is normal now is it. I was upset the guy in the town who was in episode one didn't go back with them.

NoHank Sat 23-Mar-13 21:11:40

Phew, just watched on catch up. I find it difficultier so I can forward it when it gets too tense grin

I don't think Rick
realised it was Andrea, just that he thought he saw something but when he looked again and there was nothing there he dismissed it.

I hate a dissatisfied ending though. Getting almost to the gates just for the cat with nine lives to catch up with her. I agree though, she does seem to be redeeming herself.

Milton or Tyrese to save her I think. They s

NoHank Sat 23-Mar-13 21:15:09

Sometimes I hate this phone

What I was trying to say was they seem to be showing Tyrese as having a strong moral compass, sorry, don't know how else to say it. That's why I think he will be involved in either saving Andrea or Rick and the gang.

I've read online somewhere there is definitely a season 4 but no idea when it is due to be shown

Milton, that's his name. Of course. I agree, think hell catch the guv doing nasty things and have his image shattered - he likes to see him as a basically good man making tough decisions. If he sees cruelty I think he will snap out of it and kill him

NoHank Sat 23-Mar-13 21:36:38

Well Milton showed Andrea the torture room so he obviously knows it's there so it would make sense for him to find it. I think he will get killed though. Don't knowwhy, just do. And that Tyrese will have a role to play still.

I was confused by the flash back at the beginning though. I mean why they showed it. Unless it was show why Andrea felt loyal to michone?

And yes I'm pretty sure read on here one of her pet walkers was her boyfriend but it didn't sound that0 way on this episode

Hmm yes had forgotten that. Can't think why it would be relevant

NoHank Sat 23-Mar-13 21:47:38

Don't know either. Only thing I can think is that they were showing how they had bonded and that's why Andrea decided to leave as soon as the governor asked for her to be handed over. But then they havealready shown Andrea to be pretty fickle when it comes to relationships so not sure if that reason sits right with me.

Maybe it will feature in a future episode. Or maybe not

TwllBach Sun 24-Mar-13 08:48:51

Maybe it was trying to show tht michone had gone into the end of the world having already suffered? She said that they had been animals before they turned - perhaps the reason she feels so comfortable in the new world is because the old world was awful for her?

If you think about, the only other person who actually had a shitty life (that I can think of) before it all started was daryl (I'm not counting merle because it seems as though he was a shit before) and he is sort of in the same league as michone. Everyone else seems to have led a nice life up until that point.

I'm rambling... I want it to make sense because so far, to me, it's been really well written!

limitedperiodonly Sun 24-Mar-13 08:56:03

No, it makes sense to me. I hadn't thought about that.

JKSLtd Mon 25-Mar-13 21:03:44

I'm just catching up now, Andrea's has jumped the wall and is in the woods. Eek!

JKSLtd Mon 25-Mar-13 21:04:57

And breathe!

grin

and, going back to clothes - they really get covered in gore most weeks, so their clothes should be gross. Then again they can just unpack a suitcase from any car they come across I suppose.

JKSLtd Mon 25-Mar-13 21:21:14

Why didn't Andrea just take his car? Silly bint.
Poor thing though really, so close sad

susiedaisy Mon 25-Mar-13 21:25:05

I thought that but I bet the governor took the keys!

JKSLtd Mon 25-Mar-13 21:28:06

Oh could be. Think she was being all 'i'm cool, beat the Governor, I'll walk off into the night' though. And generally I don't think they bother taking the keys out anymore do they?

Phew, finally caught up.

Sure we had the island discussion way back didn't we? Some of the zombie books say they could make it onto an island, some say no. I think it would be worth a try, a boundary at least. Though the prison was probably better - when it was actually safe. Are they going to ever try and regain the 'field' area?

NoHank Tue 26-Mar-13 12:16:59

I thought that too about the car but yes he probably took the keys. I know I would!

I always thought the best bet for safety would be something like a giant cruise ship. The zombies could possibly float somehow to an island but they'd be hard pushed to climb aboard a ship if it was anchored just off shore. You'd have to clear it first of any zombies then you'd be left with your own floating community. Well stocked kitchen, bedrooms etc. You'd just have to keep stocking up every now again by nipping ashore. And if you've managed to bag one with a captain then bonus, set sail for the Bahamas too!

JKSLtd Tue 26-Mar-13 12:45:54

Oh yes fab idea, cruise ship! With fuel of some sort so you can definitely go somewhere warm!

Yes (focuses on the important issues) that shirt she wore with the about-to-ping button looked ironed. I look more mauled by a zombie than she does, on any given day.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 27-Mar-13 16:43:27

finally watched smile HAVE AVOIDED THIS THREAD TILL NOW

whoops hit caps in my excitement

not sure how andrea escaped zomblies, looks like she opened another door/went into another room - unless literally hid behind the door

kept rewinding, cant work it out

how the hell did the guv escape, esp after his bullets went

how did he manage to creep up on andrea

i think rick thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye, but then dismissed it

not sure how gov managed to get andrea back to 'home' without anyone seeing her, or her screaming help by the prison

if zomblies are dead, then why do they bleed, surely they wouldnt have any fresh blood in them

and yes they all look too clean smile

CheerfulYank Thu 28-Mar-13 05:46:46

How far are y'all? I've just watched episode 15, have you seen it yet? I don't have TV so I had to order it, but I don't know when they play in the UK.

CheerfulYank Thu 28-Mar-13 06:33:43

And I'm totally hormonal, plus had a terrible day, so that might have something to do with it, but....oh Lordy, I cried. sad

CheerfulYank Thu 28-Mar-13 06:35:32

I think the governor probably knocked Andrea out in the woods, then bound and gagged her and brought her back to Woodbury.

TwllBach Thu 28-Mar-13 09:20:04

I accidentally caught sight of some words on the screen on the other walking dead thread and I think they've seen the next episode already.

I have a horrible feeling something horrendous has happened <sob>

I can't wait for Friday! And there's that new programme, Revolution, as well that I've set to record.

I am VERY excited about Revolution!

TwllBach Thu 28-Mar-13 09:41:18

Did you see the bloke on the horse?? It made me smirk and think of rick.

susiedaisy Thu 28-Mar-13 13:02:38

When's revolution starting?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now