Walking dead! This weeks episode! Full of spoilers so DO NOT READ!

(709 Posts)
Rachel130690 Mon 05-Nov-12 22:07:28

I need to discuss this episode in great detail!! Can someone who has seen it please comment on what you think is the best bit? Also did you think it was very sad?

Yes, we noticed the eye patch side changing, though I was a bit confused as he;d been looking in a mirror
That Michonne needs to sort her attitude out, she'll never bag a husband talking the way she did to merle grin

NoHank Sat 02-Mar-13 22:13:38

She might bag a wife though!

Lol I think she's great. I wish she'd been around when carol and lori were ironing tea towels

Was anyone else expecting Andreas shirt button to ping off at any minute?

Wickedgirl Sun 03-Mar-13 06:52:58

Andrea doesn't dress very well does she? She is up there on my top 2 to go next. (The other being the govnor)

susiedaisy Sun 03-Mar-13 09:11:31

Yep that silly shirt with one button done up in the middle, Andrea really irritated me this week with all her strutting around Woodbury! She is replacing Lori in the irritating female stakes!!

limitedperiodonly Mon 04-Mar-13 08:14:33

The eye! The eye!

You're right. I think it was the Governor's right eye Michonne took out and it was the left eye that he was looking at in the mirror, wasn't it?

Why would the Governor be interested in learning the layout of the prison?

susiedaisy Fri 08-Mar-13 23:16:39

The mat said welcome!! grin

starsandunicorns Sat 09-Mar-13 00:07:05

Ohh i did like this one on another walking dead forum they reckon it was a tad boring but I liked it... poor Morgan though.

susiedaisy Sat 09-Mar-13 00:14:05

I loved this episode thought the hitch hiker at the end was sad and really showed how they have harden up!

Yes backpack man showed how hard rick has got, not so long ago he was de-spiking the guy who tried to kill them and patching him up! Now he won't help a harmless looking man.
I was wondering when Morgan (who I thought was called Michael) would be back. Very well portrayed, a man who has tipped over the edge. Very sad. I doubt this is the last we've seen of him, I bet he'll show up and save the day very soon.
Yes we laughed a lot at "the mat said welcome". Wish they'd give her a bigger part, she's easily the best character.

TwllBach Sat 09-Mar-13 12:03:03

I loved that episode! I'm really warming to Carl now and it looks like rick might be back on track grin

I think michone came across well too.

susiedaisy Sat 09-Mar-13 13:19:52

Actually this was the first episode that Carl didn't annoy me!

NoHank Sun 10-Mar-13 15:09:53

I only got to watch last night and I also enjoyed it very much. To be honest I'm not that fussed about the Woodbury characters and wouldn't care if they never featured again although I know it's building up to a big showdown with them.

There was one particular scene with Rick and Morgan - I can't really remember what was said - but to me it was as if Rick paused for a moment and realised that he could quite easily end up the same as Morgan if he carried on the way he was going. For me I think it was part of the reason for the episode, to give Rick an idea of what he could become, a bit of a wake up call really. And I loved the final little exchange between Rick and Michonne, first Carl saying she is one of us and then the "I see dead people too" bit.

Next weeks looks good. And was that Beth I saw with a gun in her hand???!!!

TwllBach Sun 10-Mar-13 15:14:30

It was a really well written episode I thought. I feel like I should watch it again really!

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 11-Mar-13 00:08:37

Finally watched and tbh I thought was quite a boring episode sad

How did m get the picture so easily?

Poor hitchhiker sad

tho happy to claim His belongings sad

The mat said welcome - that was funny

TwllBach Mon 11-Mar-13 06:55:02

I think she got it so easily because the walkers were so intent on getting to Carl through the door, a bit like the rats in the cages?

It's episodes like these that made DP stop watching - he wants zombiezombiezombie while I love watching the human bits IYSWIM? I enjoy seeing how the characters involve - so I liked that this time they led the hitchhiker but took his stuff. I liked the dialogue between Morgan and rick about the good and the brave dying and the weak inheriting the earth.

It seems to me that this season it's more about what devastation will do to human nature. The zombies are almost normal now - the most horrific violence and cruelty have all been instigated by humans this season.

susiedaisy Fri 15-Mar-13 22:20:46

Anyone watching tonight ??

Just abt to start

RAAARGH

susiedaisy Fri 15-Mar-13 22:24:18

Hi theresmile

So lots of crossbow
Am three sec in

susiedaisy Fri 15-Mar-13 22:34:28

Lots of talking so far

Why didn't rick just shoot

More importantly Herschel doesn't seem like a pony tail kind of guy so why hasn't he asked someone to snip it off for him?

Don't call her sweetheart you crumbling old fool
Why is Glenn in charge when mic hones abour

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now