American Horror Story... Series 2...

(160 Posts)
BeyondLimitsOfTheLivingDead Thu 18-Oct-12 21:02:26

I am about to watch it and can't find a thread, so yay, I get to start one grin

Fingers crossed its good.........

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 26-Nov-12 16:59:01

duh - not blonde for nothing grin

looking forward to part 2 ann frank tomorrow - and then least we will all know who bloody face is and i wont be looking for info again grin

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 28-Nov-12 14:37:03

even though i knew who bloody face was, it still kept me on my toes last night

FrillyMilly Wed 28-Nov-12 21:31:26

It was brilliant. As soon as he said 'and I never did' I knew it was him. What do we make of the alma being alive/alien stuff? I'm not keen and not sure where it's going. Was it the dr in the photo at the end?

MrsEddChina Wed 28-Nov-12 21:54:49

I'm not keen on the aliens, loved Dr Threadson's skin lampshade complete with nipples though!

It was supposed to be Dr Arden in the hitler photo Frilly.

Chelvis Thu 29-Nov-12 08:45:56

Argh, I'm gutted about Dr Threadson, I can't fancy him any more now I know he likes making nipple lampshades!

I'm really enjoying the Sister Jude storyline, such a complex character - I go from being appalled by her to pitying her within moments. I think that the possessed sister (can't remember her name?) will really come to the fore now, it should get even scarier!

anonacfr Sat 01-Dec-12 22:46:44

This week was just so.... Sick. In a creepy yucky awful way. The cast is fantastic though- and agree that sister Jude is pity-worthy. That story about her childhood was so poignant.
So many evil moments- Grace bleeding, mutilated girl showing up in the playground, Anne Frank and her lobotomy (although I really feared she was going to kill her baby, at least they didn't go that far) and the shrink serial killer.
This series is so disturbing.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 02-Dec-12 09:14:05

I'm glad Shelley did turn up at the playground - I actually thought the sister had taken her into the woods for 'food' for the ex experiment patients that live there

How the hell did she get there?

And yes glad operation on 'Ann' went well but good/creepy to see the doctor in the picture

And me t aka bloody face - getting a confession out of the boy under pretence sad

Let alone nipple lampshades grin maybe somehow she will escape - not dead yet .......

Stila Sun 02-Dec-12 11:17:57

I thought Sister Mary Eunice may have left her somewhere where she would defiantly be found - she seems to enjoy compromising situations since her possession .
When 'Ann's ' husband showed up , I was convinced there was something else to it all ...... but I really don't know what , it just seemed to easy to be 'it' . Then seeing as that bit (Dr Arden & Hitler ) of the cuttings didn't get thrown out maybe there is more to 'Ann's' story - or was that pic just for 'us' ?

Although Asylum is darker than the first one , I still think the first one had more tension (and that basement scene ! ) at the same point as this series . Please tell me I wasn't the only one to laugh out when Dr Thredson popped on the bloody face mask and said 'its ok she won't bite ...... I took her teeth' .

anonacfr Sun 02-Dec-12 12:46:23

It's less tense but more disturbing IMO.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 04-Dec-12 14:54:34

Sister Mary eunice likes to be helpful ;) but how did she get the body down the steps - and what happened next to Shelley

Maybe better to be in a wheelchair then still in the asylum

FrillyMilly Wed 05-Dec-12 09:32:47

Blondes have you watched last nights? It answers your question about what happens to Shelley. The Dr/bloody face storyline is very disturbing.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 05-Dec-12 12:52:45

Yes watched last night at 11pm while feeding my twins

Did wonder what all the boils and spots etc were on her face - so she was a guinea pig for tb???

Bloody face is quite sad really - just wants mummy love

Who is the modern day Bloody Face then? The one who strung up all the imposter teenagers in the derelict Briarcliff and has the young wife of the dead guy from Maroon 5 ?

FrillyMilly Thu 06-Dec-12 18:19:49

Ooooo I know but I'm not telling! Accidentally spoilered for myself by going on an American website

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 06-Dec-12 19:07:06

maybe his son?

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 06-Dec-12 19:07:39

neevr google frilly or look on wikipedia etc

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 12-Dec-12 17:18:25

wow, has anyone seen last nights???

i was yeah she escaped but boo she was back where she began sad

let alone what happened to grace sad

FrillyMilly Wed 12-Dec-12 19:41:10

I've just watched. I was so happy she got away but felt so bad when she woke up back in the asylum. I wonder what Mary Eunice will do next with the information about bloody face?

At least grace is free now.

The accent thing with Jude and the family she visited. The asylum is set in New England. Is that the accent they have there? Sounds a bit Canadian.

OMG
Has anyone seen the latest epsiode from the US???
BIIIIIG twist (which I won't spoil). Literally made me go Ooooooh.

Ok one little spoiler...Dylan McDermott is back!! (Ben from the 1st series)wink

anonacfr Thu 13-Dec-12 19:22:32

Oooooh I love him (although his character was horrid in the first season). He's my fantasy festive husband after watching Miracle on 34th Street. grin

rainbow2000 Fri 14-Dec-12 11:22:29

Am absolutley loving this series,just gets better and better.Trying to stop myself from googling.

thenightsky Fri 14-Dec-12 18:54:51

I don't have the right telly channels for this, but have heard good things. Is it possible for me to watch Season 2 without watching Season 1 first? Do they stand alone? I might see if I can get it via Love Film or something.

Yes, season 1 and 2 are unconnected in terms of storyline so you dont need to watch S1 first. Many of the same actors are in both but they play totally different characters.

They are completely separate story lines/characters.
It's just for some reason, the creators decided to have the same actors playing completely different roles.

A bit confusing for me at first as I thought there would be some link between series likes souls drawn together but it's not.

thenightsky Fri 14-Dec-12 18:59:20

great! thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now