The Vampire Diaries is back!!!! Monday 15th 9pm ITV2

(95 Posts)

Just sayin..........

<sips vervain tea>

juneybean Thu 18-Oct-12 16:31:13

Because Buffy had an evil priest too...? /buffyfan grin

McFarts Thu 18-Oct-12 20:47:24

Please please please!!! someone tell me where i can watch online? its not on virgin catch up sad! im watching season 3 on virgin on demand but im only half way through!! so im gonna need to catch up once ive finished!!

whatkungfuthat Thu 18-Oct-12 21:01:40
McFarts Thu 18-Oct-12 21:11:57

Thank you i have actually looked on there and couldnt bloody find it!! YAY!! im happy now grin

SciFiFan Fri 19-Oct-12 11:18:17

Loved it (bar the sickly sweet Stelena moments) just want more naked Damon in the next one grin.

juneybean Fri 19-Oct-12 14:31:45

I watched ep 2 live last night, it was brilliant /says no more

SciFiFan Mon 22-Oct-12 13:29:03

Just over 7 hours to go - bumping this thread in preparation. Roll on Damon !!!!!!!

SciFiFan Tue 23-Oct-12 20:16:03

Was it just me that watched then. <<SciFi watches the tumbleweed drift past this thread>>

Well I thought last night's episode was bloody fantastic. Where to start - so much happened. Damon and Elena and THAT scene, swoon. The cracks are already showing with Stelena grin.

As for the end sad sad sad. I miss Dalaric.

whatkungfuthat Tue 23-Oct-12 20:19:39

I watched it too, the end was so, so sad. I wonder if there is some way they can bring him back?

freetoanyhome Tue 23-Oct-12 21:27:16

so why did the Pastor blow himself and the council up?

PostBellumBugsy Wed 24-Oct-12 17:00:08

No, I watched it too, except DCs kept interrupting, so I'm going to have to watch the first bit of it again on ITV player.
No idea why the pastor blew everyone up.
Who is the man with the tats that only Jeremy can see?
Why exactly was Elena barfing up all the blood?
Am presuming they are somehow going to ressurect Alaric, because it will be very dull just to have him sitting around on cemetary stones! wink

SciFiFan Wed 24-Oct-12 18:59:17

In order Post:

I have no idea why the Pastor blew the council up other than to get rid of the council members that knew about the vampires (ie convenient for the writers).

The guy with the tats is a hunter called Conner.

Not sure about the blood issue.

I don't believe Alaric will be brought back as the actor is now the lead in another show though they have said he will come back for guest appearances sad

juneybean Wed 24-Oct-12 20:56:49

We thought maybe Elena is barfing because she's a doppelgänger...but so was Katherine so that doesn't fit does it?

whatkungfuthat Thu 25-Oct-12 07:46:50

I thought that about Katherine too

Hattie23 Thu 25-Oct-12 20:47:01

Maybe the pastor was compelled by ?Damon to blow the council apart?

juneybean Thu 25-Oct-12 20:48:51

Surely the pastor would be on vervaine (SP)

Hattie23 Thu 25-Oct-12 20:59:19

Hmm good point.
No idea then smile

freetoanyhome Fri 26-Oct-12 10:21:30

seems a bit extreme. 'we lost the vampires so we'll call a meeting and I'll kill everyone'.
Then the Hunter stbs an innoent girl to create a blood smell. wtf

I think the pastor has some kind of grand plan going. Maybe he wants the council on the other side.

So much more for Elena to do this season, instead of just being dopey.

freetoanyhome Sat 27-Oct-12 19:20:03

Elena is still dopey and whiny. I want more Originals smile

Bring on the Klausy goodness.

PostBellumBugsy Tue 30-Oct-12 09:17:29

Great episode. I was losing faith a bit at one point, as I was so fed up with Elena being lame & the motorbike scene was possibly the most crappy bit of green screen tv, I have seen in years - but then Klaus was back and it was all exciting again!!!!
Anyone else think that given Tyler's diversion in the Appalacian woods and Elena's yearning for Damon, we might be seeing a Caroline / Stefan thang in the offing?

freetoanyhome Tue 30-Oct-12 17:38:56

Elena is still annoying but some excellent lines from Klaus.

whatkungfuthat Wed 31-Oct-12 12:37:52

I do hope there is a Stefan/Caroline thing and I'm getting really sick of Elena

GothAnneGeddes Fri 02-Nov-12 00:01:18

Post - Me and DH were chortling at the motorbike scene, not even slightly convincing.

If I were Elena, I'd be off to Rio (or somewhere, anywhere) with Damon. Forever.

I am glad that Klaus is back, I just really wish that Elijah would also return.

Interested to see how Jeremy's character/skills will develop.

But more then anything....

I want Bonnie to have a bit of happiness! That poor girl has nothing but misery!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now