Once Upon A Time

(110 Posts)
CalamityKate Tue 10-Apr-12 21:13:30

I. Love. It! grin

Really, really well done, I thought.

I think I may be Rumpelstiltskin.

WiddleAndPuke Mon 09-Sep-13 17:29:11

Pan is sooooooo freaky! Genuinely sinister! Can't wait for season 3!

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Mon 09-Sep-13 21:28:33

Ooh, it looks good!

(Are you a Gerald Durrell fan WiddleAndPuke?)

BubbleBathFoam Mon 09-Sep-13 22:38:36

I had no idea about Once upon a time in wonderland! Ooh I'm itching to watch especially as there's crossovers. I'm guessing the crossovers are with series 2 and not 1?

INeedSomeHelp Mon 09-Sep-13 23:31:32

There must be a crossover with Cora as you saw her as the Queen of Hearts in Series 2 but I'm not sure what else. But it's all so clever - like when you saw Neal being found by Moulan etc. How do people think up these things?!

TukTuk Mon 09-Sep-13 23:49:42

I stumbled upon the Wonderland spin off over the weekend . GeekTown have it listed as The Unknowns - TV shows not yet picked up in the UK or no exact air date info but I'm sure Ch5 will show it .

So looking forward to 3

WiddleAndPuke Tue 10-Sep-13 07:58:33

Ooh can't wait for the Wonderland one!

Polkadots - yes grin

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Fri 13-Sep-13 01:59:56

Could somebody post the trailer for series 3 please? I've only seen this little mermaid one.

Here's the Wonderland one, it looks good!

TheWinterOne Sun 15-Sep-13 16:07:18

I've completely missed loads of series 2 because of stuff going on. I caught the first episode but then would catch say episode 7 and be so confused so I couldn't watch it at 5 pace.

Over the last 2 days I've been watching it online so won't read too much of this thread. I'm on episode 11 I think. Greg's come to town and knocked over Hook - Belle was shot over the line.

Series 2 has not disappointed - as good as the first. I love Rumple.

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Sun 15-Sep-13 17:48:31

I was hoping they'd be able to fill in with OUATIW, but it doesn't start showing in America until after the new series of OUAT, so I think we'll get them both together next spring/summer.

If I've enjoyed these, do you think I'll enjoy Lost? I know the writers are the same.

WiddleAndPuke Tue 17-Sep-13 09:46:05

OUATIW looks amazing!

I was addicted to Lost for the first couple of series but it just went on and on and I lost interest. Have to admit I got a bit bored with OUAT for a couple of eps in series 2 but it picked up and now I'm hooked again (not to mention Hooked - how delicious is he? So disappointed his real name's Colin hmm)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now