Is Justin gay or married or what?

(100 Posts)
25kilopumpkin Sat 22-Oct-11 22:58:28

I don't care either way? Also I have seen him interviewed lately and he seemed very distant... Do you think he has a cherished past and some awful secret that will eventually be revealed? Bugging me?

lborolass Sat 22-Oct-11 23:08:12

Justin of Colin and Justin? Pretty sure he's gay and married/civil partnered.

LeBOOOf Sat 22-Oct-11 23:08:49

Justin who?

nancy75 Sat 22-Oct-11 23:10:31

surely op means mt tumble Justin, patron saint of cbeebies?

shineypenny Sat 22-Oct-11 23:11:54

Colin and Justin are a couple - have been for over 20 years

lborolass Sat 22-Oct-11 23:14:34

If its cbeebies I have no idea but no doubt google will have the answer.

25kilopumpkin Sat 22-Oct-11 23:22:43

I meant St Justin of tumble and Wikepedia doesn't say... Who are Colin and Justin? Sorry blush

nailak Sat 22-Oct-11 23:32:36

who is colin?

do you think justin has sen that are unseen?

nailak Sat 22-Oct-11 23:33:30

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Fletcher

Vampirecella Sat 22-Oct-11 23:33:57

If you don't care either way, why on earth are you asking? grin

lborolass Sat 22-Oct-11 23:34:47

Justin and Colin are interior designers/TV presenters, pretty well known as a couple. I don't know if any of their programmes are currently on but at one time you couldn't turn on the TV without seeing them.

curlyredhair Sat 22-Oct-11 23:44:20

Read somewhere that he lives alone with his cat so I'm assuming gay. But why on earth does it matter? He's lovely. Gay, straight, who cares?

25kilopumpkin Sat 22-Oct-11 23:45:19

Vampirella, sorry I don't care but I am nosey!

25kilopumpkin Sat 22-Oct-11 23:47:49

Sorry I do know Colin and Justin now u say it. Nope, not them. It's just, Justin Fletcher now has Justins house to add to everything else and I honestly expect him to leap out of my farking wardrobe soon. It's getting sinister...

kipperandtiger Sun 23-Oct-11 00:03:22

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/7914290/Justin-Fletcher-childrens-television-presenter.html

Maybe he's just too busy?

25kilopumpkin Sun 23-Oct-11 00:09:59

Thanks Kipper, the two cats clear it up. Hope he's happy smile DD loves him. I need to get a grip.

kipperandtiger Sun 23-Oct-11 00:23:05

Bet his bank loves him too. He must be the richest person in the CBeebies department! I don't really like his stuff, although Something Special is not too bad. We're more into Postman Pat and Octonauts.

smokinaces Sun 23-Oct-11 00:29:13

I'm pretty sure someone I know met him and his girlfriend out for lunch one time. Pretty sure he's not gay.

whattheactualjeff Sun 23-Oct-11 00:32:00

I don't think he is gay as IIRC an mnetter once said she used to date him. smile hth

25kilopumpkin Sun 23-Oct-11 05:17:04

Why, btw, can I not ask thus without people ASSUMING some nasty opinion behind it? I just wondered that's all? Probably because he seems entirely asexual which is a good thing overall, unlike some other presenters who are quite fit really...

Sid (cbeebies), sporticus (actor not character), Andy(cbeebies) and a childless friend regulary fantasises about Mister Maker? I am informed that Nina is fit as well!

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Sun 23-Oct-11 17:12:33

What is nasty about wondering if someone is straight or gay????

Or even so, what is nasty about assuming someone is straight???

Or what is nasty about assuming someone is gay???

confused

25kilo I laughed aloud at your comment!

Justin is great, DS loves him.

BlowHole Sun 23-Oct-11 17:36:27

God how I hat Justin's house! Don't know about his sexuality though.

25kilopumpkin Sun 23-Oct-11 19:33:51

AllIwantisaroomsomewhere er, exactly what I meant, I just felt like people might be assuming I had a problem with it.. OH FOR GODS SAKE this is exactly the discussion I wanted to avoid, I'm making it bloody worse now HA HA HA! I just wanted to know, I was curious s'all.

aware I sound dimented....aaaaaaaaanywaaaaay, I just can't imagine him with kids of his own somehow, although I am sure he would be lovely etc etc, I actually cant imagine him doing anything "normal" as, for me, he lives in tumbleville or whatever anyway, which incidentally is the same place as they used to film "The prisoner" I think, rather sinisterly, er, Port Merion?
Oh god does no one see what I mean? thank you and goodnight, its been a looong day x

Saltire Sun 23-Oct-11 20:54:29

I saw him on BBC news the other day and I got all excited and said to my mum "ooh I think he's really good, I love Something Special" and she looked at me and said "Saltire, you're 41 with a teenager and an 11 year old" grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now