Katie on Cbeebies

(36 Posts)
cerealqueen Mon 30-May-11 22:05:25

.... looks like she is now a regular presenter. I find her very annoying. Is it just me?

Cattleprod Mon 06-Jun-11 17:52:06

Bring back Brian Cant, Johnny Ball, Floella Benjamin and my favourite, Derek Griffiths!!

MrsJamin Mon 06-Jun-11 19:50:43

Pui is pregnant! Just read a blog from Chris... Oh wait a minute. Can anyone help me- I seem to have mislaid what some call "a life".

MissHonkover Mon 06-Jun-11 20:08:20

I don't mind Katie, but Alex and Sid are my favourites. Cerrie's a bit meh, and the big gormless one reminds me of Fatima Whitbread.

thatwouldbeanecumenicalmatter Mon 06-Jun-11 21:43:15

MrsJamin Ooh kudos to my DH for spotting that!...I'll not tell him that like! grin

MissHonkover "...and the big gormless one reminds me of Fatima Whitbread."

Pissed.myself.laughing.

grin grin

cerealqueen Tue 07-Jun-11 22:36:25

What is the rumour about Cerrie??
I though Pui was pregnant too!

I'm glad I'm not alone re Katie, I've been harbouring this for a while too. i could turn her off before on her cookery programme but now she keeps popping up when I least expect it. There should be some sort of warning. Its like having the goody-two-shoes-annoying-head-girl at your school chirping at you from the corner of your living room.

Astute Tue 25-Dec-12 13:10:03

Agree with all who use the word Fake, I am going out of my way to join this forum on Christmas Day - a day for sharing and caring, but nope, sorry can't stomach insincerity

victoriaplum01 Thu 27-Dec-12 00:01:28

Don't mind Katie, will inspect Cerrie for bump, Pui is/was definitely pg but may have had the baby by now depending on how long ago her series was filmed. I remember watching one episode and feeling sorry for her - pg, prob feeling crap, and having to be that bloody squeaky twinkle star!

GreatCongas Thu 27-Dec-12 21:23:30

Is that puis third then? Lovely
Katy grates on me too

ilovemybum Thu 27-Dec-12 22:23:37

My sisters friend is distantly via in law related to Katie. Apparently she's a moody bitch hmm

perplexedpirate Thu 27-Dec-12 22:31:18

I've found her a lot less irritating in the new series. Someone has had a word and told her stop that awful giggle at the end of every sentence, thank god!

hiviolet Tue 01-Jan-13 17:06:28

Zombie thread!

Pui WAS pregnant... in 2011. Cerrie couldn't have been pregnant for 18 months either grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now