Mighty mites- is that Sarah Jane whatsherface?

(29 Posts)
mrsflux Wed 21-Jul-10 07:49:05

Just seen an advert for this on cbeebies. Is it Sarah Jane thingy from tika bila?
If so why is she all hair extensions and false eyelashes? She looks like a barbie!

Program looks ok apart from her- I find her quite irritating!

Pochemuchka Wed 02-Jan-13 21:35:27

Wtaf?
This is the second ancient SJ thread I've seen tonight.

Iamanonymous - you'll not do her profile any good coming on here defending her years down the line as people will think she's doing it herself!

Get on iplayer, there's bound to be a few episodes you can watch over and over again on there to get your fill of SJ without feeling angry about other people's views.

Shakey1500 Wed 02-Jan-13 21:40:00

I thought I was seeing double tonight!

Squeegle Wed 02-Jan-13 21:45:13

But they are two different sarah janes!
Curiouser and curiouser!
What is the world coming to?

RustyBear Wed 02-Jan-13 21:57:14

Yes, iamanonymous, but what you're actually doing is reviving old threads so that a whole lot of new people who never saw them two years ago, have now done so.
I only opened the first thread because I thought someone was talking about Sarah Jane from the adventures, and I was going to point out that she was probably looking old because she had terminal cancer. Then I saw the date.

In fact, my children being in their twenties, I don't think I actually know what the other Sarah Jane looks like, or what her last name is, or anything about her except that she is/was a CBeebies presenter. When my children were young it was Dave Benson-Phillips and Philip Schofield....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now